Weathered Wood Finish by Tall Earth has been carefully developed as an artisan stain, to deliver a high end rustic aged wood finish that’s non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Our customers use Weathered Wood Finish for interior design projects, on fine cabinetry and millwork, barnwood, barnboard, fine furniture, sculpture, pianos and musical instruments, crafts, curios, carvings, frames, sets, and lots of super creative uses that continue to surprise us!
Our product allows artists, designers, and DIYers finer tonal control: use multiple coats for a deeper, darker effect, or dilute mixture for a softer finish. Most woods develop a lovely blue-gray color, some naturally darker than others.
For use on bare or stripped and sanded wood. Applies and cleans up very easily. As a bonus, provides effective protection against rot, moss, mold & fungus.
- Mixes easily with water -Makes 1 quart (1 liter or 4 cups) – Coverage: 100-140 sq feet
- Natural source materials
- Works on indoor or outdoor projects
- Leaves no harmful residue in soil or water
- Manufactured ethically using sustainable resources
- Apply the watery solution with brush, sponge, roller, spray or by dipping
- Mix only what you need (guide included), save the rest for another project
- No waste, dry powder stores indefinitely, or save mixed product in airtight non-metal container for 3 months
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed
- Detailed instructions for application and use included in package
- Creates a Beautiful Aged Driftwood Finish, Quickly and Easily
- High End Rustic Design, Barnwood, Set Design, Arts/Crafts
- Environmentally Friendly, Non-toxic, VOC Free
- Use on Bare or Sanded Wood, Quick and Simple to Use
- Permanent Results, Lifetime Finish, Impressive Coverage – Makes 1 quart (1 liter or 4 cups), covers at least 100-140 sq feet
Follow This Advice When Looking To Buy Furniture
Decorating your home can satisfy a lot of your creative urges. Try to pick the best pieces that fit your style and lifestyle. In this article, we will discuss shopping for and purchasing furniture that looks great and costs just the right amount.
Examine all the surfaces of any used furniture you are buying. Especially if you think a wooden piece may be an antique, look at it thoroughly to determine this. Check both the inside and underside, and also any drawers or cabinets. You can get the best idea of how good the furniture is when you inspect it. Sometimes these are called secondary woods and their surface will allow you to figure out how they’re constructed and what the quality is like.
Furniture is expensive. That is why you can benefit from getting used furniture. You can find furniture that’s in fantastic condition but used in various stores, in classified ads, or garage sales. After you buy such items, they can easily be reupholstered. This option can save a considerable amount of money.
Do not fear haggling when buying furniture. Remember that the markup on home furnishings is usually about 20%, so there should always be wiggle-room in the price. If you feel awkward haggling, enlist a friend or family member to come help you.
When purchasing sofas and reclining chairs, ensure you test it out before buying. That way there will be no unpleasant surprises when your furniture is delivered to your home. It can be difficult to get it replaced at some furniture stores.
Pick out furniture that is neutral in color. If your furniture is classically styled it will age well and you will be able to jazz it up with accessories of any color or print you desire. This can make it easier to find items that will match in with future styles. Don’t think that neutral colors mean boring furniture pieces. You will find a large selection of styles in colors that are understated and timeless to complement any room in your home.
You just have to use these tips little by little to make changes to your house. A beautiful look is truly yours to discover. Shop around and find the best pieces you can, so your investment is worth it.