Lay a swath of sun and sand down the center of your dining table with the Waltz of the Vines runner. Accessorize with items in natural organic materials like rattan and rope that will accentuate the print’s warm hues. Gather bits of driftwood on a tray and surround with sea shells and colored glass for a centerpiece that echoes the coastal, beachy vibe. The table runner is 18 inches wide and 108 inches long and is printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and is exquisitely finished with neat double stitched hemsEach piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.About Waltz of the Vines: Waltz of the Vines is the sensuous waltz of sea weeds as the currents gently ebb and flow. The warm yellow ground color captures the evanescent golden light of the setting sun. One can almost hear the seagulls taking flight in the salt laden breezes. The exquisite shell inspired border captures the seashells along the waters edge; filled with wondrous beauty and aglow in the soft golden light. Despite its movement and warm color palette “Waltz of the Vines” exudes an eloquent tranquility.
- A sophisticated beach themed, aquatic vine print; rendered in turf green with accents of mimosa yellow and café au lait brown; on a custard yellow ground.
- Beautiful one of a kind table runner, yet utilitarian. Camouflages stains well and offers an exotic accent for many memorable meals.
- Printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and finished with neat double stitched hems.
- Machine wash, gentle cycle, cold water, mild detergent
- Hand printed using intricately carved wooden blocks.