Add a unique rustic touch to any of your craft projects with VViViD Craft Vinyl! Each roll is the ideal size for any personal hobby die cutter or plotter, and is also printable (please consult with a professional printer). Our vinyl features our unique air-release, acid-free acrylic-based adhesive is removable and repositionable without the need for any messy chemicals and never worry about leaving behind any sticky residue. This high quality film will last 5-7 years on outdoor applications and up to 10 years on indoor ones. (PLEASE NOTE: The wood grain pattern of this vinyl will run along the width (12″) and NOT the length (48″))
- Extremely easy to weed, lift and reposition. No need for any harmful or messy chemicals and can be removed without leaving behind any sticky residue.
- High quality acrylic-based, acid-free adhesive backing features our unique Air-Release design so that vinyl can be lifted and repositioned. Adhesive only sets permanently when heated.
- Comes in a convenient roll to minimize damage during shipping. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette, Cameo, Graphtec, Pazzles, Explore, Air, Inspirations, Quickutz, Xyron, Craft ROBO, or any other conventional plotting machine and can easily be cut and weeded by hand.
- For medium to long term graphics, letterings and decorations, interior or exterior. Lasts 5-7 years on exterior use and up to 10 years for interiors. Perfectly suited for any smooth, non-porous surface, such as glass, porcelain, metal or plastic.
- Includes a 12″ x 12″ roll of gridded, ORACAL transfer paper.
Need Help On Your Home Improvement Project? Try These Tips!
Home improvement projects can be as big or small as you want them to be. Nonetheless, in this article you will find tips that will make your home improvement tasks carefree.
Keep your air conditioning filters clean. If it is backed up, the AC unit will need to work that much harder. You may also be using way more electricity than necessary. To prevent dirt and grime from building up on your filters, change them out every month.
Use fans as much as possible to keep your home cool and comfortable in the summer. Ceiling fans help circulate air, which will help in cooling the room. Saving money on your bills is paramount, as it can add up over time.
Switch out your air filters often. Changing the air filters regularly will make your home environment much more healthy while also making your heating and cooling unit function properly. Most of the time, a unit stops functioning properly because the filter is dirty.
To help free up counter space, install an over-the-range microwave. Over-the-range microwave ovens offer many features, including convection cooking. These models use a recirculating filter, making them ideal for use at home or in settings outside professional kitchens.
Texturing walls through the use of drywall mud could cover up unwanted blemishes. This texturing process isn’t difficult. Put the drywall mud on. Use tools to give it texture. A stiff brush will work, as will a sponge, a fork and even a plastic bag. Anything that gives an interesting texture.
If you want some new tile floors, think about getting radiant heat tiles. These tiles use electricity to produce enough heat to warm your feet. At least these are easily installable if you carefully follow the directions. You’ll be able to add this onto an existing project or do it on your own. The first cold morning you step foot into your bathroom, you will be glad you have it.
Keep in mind that home renovation does not need to be overwhelming! Proper information can help you make the best decisions. Even a small amount of home improvement performed by you or a professional can make a big difference.