Why you choose it?
you have a unique style by yourself when you use one set stair stickers decorated staircase.
Step 1.Clean the surface, such as dust grease
Step 2.You can refer to product display pictures,but also according to their preferences,stickers will be placed in the location you want.Stickers slowly peeled from the edge of paper.
Step 3.Stick the pattern on the right position and use a card to scrape it flatly (make sure there is no bubble).
Step 4.Then paste all the stickers,you can complete the whole process.
Feedback We would love your positive Feedback,if you are unsatisfied with your order in any way,please contact us before posting negative feedback so we can resolve the issue.
- MATERIAL: Eco-friendly waterproof PVC with adhesive backing. Sticker murals are made from eco-friendly PVC that is 100% durable and waterproof.
- Finish Size on wall:100CMx18CM*6pieces（39.3″w x 7″h*6pieces）
- Safe on wall and stair don’t worry about damaging your wall and stair.Easily removable with little effort and no messy residue.
- INSTRUVTIONS: These unique and durable Stair Stickers are good enough for both istairs or walls use, can be used on any dry, smooth, even, dust-free surface. Wash off hand-prints or dirt by using soapy water and a washcloth first.Then carefully peel it step by step.Finally stick it to smooth,clean and dry surface.You can do it better with help of a card.
- The product you received contains 6 parts,This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.
Make Good Home Improvements With Good Advice
Home improvement just downright scares some folks. With proper information, you may do almost any project with the tools available to you. Using this article can help you get some improvements that you’ve always wanted underway.
Do some research on your own if you can’t pay a designer. You can find books, magazines and websites with great ideas. That magazine layout might actually be your total inspiration for your home. They also often provide affordable project advice.
As you start any type of home improvement project, remember not to underestimate the amount of work to be done. Get together a list of tasks you would like to undertake. Don’t forget to ask a friend or family member to take a look at your list to make sure nothing was missed. You can save money when you have the right idea of what must happen.
Always turn off the main water supply before you mess with plumbing. You’ll need to find the main shut-off in your home before you start any work that involves your plumbing. This will stop your house from flooding.
Putting in the right type of lighting for a room makes a tremendous difference. A bright room can make your house inviting and warm. Adding more light fixtures can make a room brighter. Increasing the light in darker rooms will do wonders to improve the look of your entire house.
To save cash, buy a drain snake. You will avoid the cost of buying expensive drain cleaners. Drain snakes aren’t for people who are inexperienced, so you might need a plumber to show you how it is used for the first time. Research how big or small the drain snake needs to be to avoid harming your pipes.
Do not assume you cannot complete any project without a contractor to help you. If you take the information that was in this article, you will likely be able to tackle at least some of the projects, without any help at all.