Why you choose it?
you have a unique style by yourself when you use one set stair stickers decorated staircase.
Step 1.Clean the surface, such as dust grease
Step 2.You can refer to product display pictures,but also according to their preferences,stickers will be placed in the location you want.Stickers slowly peeled from the edge of paper.
Step 3.Stick the pattern on the right position and use a card to scrape it flatly (make sure there is no bubble).
Step 4.Then paste all the stickers,you can complete the whole process.
Feedback We would love your positive Feedback,if you are unsatisfied with your order in any way,please contact us before posting negative feedback so we can resolve the issue.
- MATERIAL: Eco-friendly waterproof PVC with adhesive backing. Sticker murals are made from eco-friendly PVC that is 100% durable and waterproof.
- Finish Size on wall:100CMx18CM*6pieces（39.3″w x 7″h*6pieces）
- Safe on wall and stair don’t worry about damaging your wall and stair.Easily removable with little effort and no messy residue.
- INSTRUVTIONS: These unique and durable Stair Stickers are good enough for both istairs or walls use, can be used on any dry, smooth, even, dust-free surface. Wash off hand-prints or dirt by using soapy water and a washcloth first.Then carefully peel it step by step.Finally stick it to smooth,clean and dry surface.You can do it better with help of a card.
- The product you received contains 6 parts,This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.
Simple Tips For Being Your Own Handyman (or Handywoman)
Are you ready to improve your house? You have taken the first step in creating a more appealing, attractive home for yourself and your family. You should know some basic information about do-it-yourself projects. If you need to know more, the following tips can help.
If you use mud for drywall you can put texture on your walls and hide problems. It is quite easy to do. Put drywall mud on the walls with a trowel and then use a sponge, a brush or any item you can think of to add some texture.
Protect your floors at all times when you engage in painting your home. The protection will keep wet paint from ruining your carpet and floors. A cheaper way to get this done is to layer old newspapers. Plastic sheeting or inexpensive paint cloths will work, too.
Any home improvement project will be hard work. Take a moment to create a list of all of the tasks involved. It is also a good idea to look for another opinion if you overlooked something. It will provide you with a complete plan of what will be done and allow you to get a good idea of what it will look like upon completion.
Before you do anything with electrical outlets or lighting fixtures, you need to turn the electricity off. Failing to disconnect the power and touching live wires can result in electrocution or death.
A beautiful new front door may increase your property’s value by five to ten percent. You can update the look of your door by investing in a relatively inexpensive new doorknob and lock. You might be surprised at the variety of available shapes and finishes.
You’ve made it this far, which means that you are ready to get started. Nicely done! The tips shared here should get you on the right path to completing home improvement projects that will keep your home in good shape. Reread the article if necessary.