Details: Air Plants are striking tropical plants capable of absorbing water and nutrients through their leaves. Tillandsias are possibly the most exotic, and enjoyable plants in existence. They flourish in vertical spaces and can be attached to nearly anything. They exist in a variety of shades, colors, and sizes and are among the most carefree plants on earth. Shop Succulents stocks over 50 distinct species enabling us to provide a thrilling variety in each order. Care / Location: Air Plants should be thoroughly watered 2-3 times a week by spraying the plants and exposing them to indirect sunlight; more often in hot or dry climates. For best results, plants should be exposed to enough light and air to allow them to dry within 4 hours post watering. Air plants will not survive in standing water. Optimum temperature range is 50 – 90 degrees F. Decor / Display: Air plants are perfect for DIY terrariums, planters, and wall decorations. Feel free to use your imagination to display plants on your favorite items: – Driftwood, crystals, wreaths, seashells, or coral.
- The Shop Succulents 2 pack includes distinct air plants with differing shades of color, Sizes, and proportions ranging in size from 2″ to 6″ inches
- Don’t have a Green thumb? air plants are the type of plant you have been looking for. They thrive under low maintenance, flourish in indoor environments, and need bi-weekly watering
- Shop Succulents takes exceptional pride to ensure each plant is individually cared for before shipping. Plants are hand-picked and gently packaged using Green materials for safe delivery
- All succulent packs are carefully packed in Shop Succulents retail packaging making these easy to gift
- Care instructions are included in each order ensuring both you and your plants get off to a great start. We guarantee all plants will arrive alive and in good health
Home Improvement Advice That Can Save You Time And Money
Improving a home is an exciting idea for any homeowner, regardless of their home improvement budget. The home improvement tips below are just what the doctor ordered.
If you are purchasing a house, have your home inspected by a professional. By doing this, you will know exactly what needs to be replaced or fixed. A professional can give you unique insights and suggestions and can provide amicable solutions.
A signed contract for your home improvement project should ideally include both your signature and that of the contractor. If you can have the contract checked by a lawyer, you should do so. Your contract should contain specifics that pertain to all work being performed, costs, warranties and beginning and ending dates.
Think about what room you would like to improve first. Just improve different rooms gradually to save you some money and time. Plan out your approach and watch for deals on construction materials and furnishings. Plan ahead if you want to save money on home improvement.
Sand down any wood before you stain it. Using a sandpaper that is fine will make it smooth. Using a damp cloth to wipe the surface helps get rid of dust and provide a smooth finish.
Good lighting makes an incredible difference in any room. A brighter room will always appear warmer and invite new guests with a sense of comfort already in hand. Installing a second light fixture can also serve to brighten a room. Increasing the light in darker rooms will do wonders to improve the look of your entire house.
If you are able to spend the money on it, you should get to it right away. Regardless of the scope and scale of the new project, the useful information found in this article will most certainly make the process far more simple and stress-free.