The Candle That Appeals to Both Sexes… And Multiple Senses
Tired of candles that smell like a perfume shop? Try our unique Soy Wax Candles. Our candles give off a clean, woodsy scent, with spicy, fragrant notes of amber, cream, vanilla, musk & sandalwood. Cozy & warm, it sets a comforting mood that appeals to both men & women.
Plus, it’s natural & eco-friendly. Forget candles made with paraffin blends, which can generate messy soot. Our Soy Candles contain ONLY pure soy wax… FREE of dyes, phthalates & toxins. So, it burns:
*CLEANLY with no soot at all
*SLOWLY… up to 60 hours (up to 3-hour sessions)
2 FSC-Certified Wood Wicks Create a Brighter Glow
One wick crackles; the other doesn’t. So, you get the best of both: the evocative sounds of a real wood fire PLUS a more even burn. Plus, with its sparkling glass jar & die-cut label, your Candle complements any decor, from rustic to classic to contemporary. Set it in a bedroom or bath and let its calming scents permeate the atmosphere. Ideal for the great room, dining room & “man cave,” too.
All-American Craftsmanship, Guaranteed
Sourced from US materials, your Candle is handmade right here in USA. Plus, it’s backed by our great guarantee: If you don’t love your candle, just return it (unused) within 30 days of delivery… and we will gladly refund or replace it.
Add to Cart Now
Stock up for your entire gift list. Perfect holiday, wedding, & housewarming present!
- CLEAN, COMFORTING SCENTS: Forget those flowery, overpowering smells. Our candles give off a fresh, woodsy scent, with subtle, spicy notes of amber, vanilla & sandalwood. Appeals to men & women alike.
- PURE LONG-BURNING SOY WAX: Why settle for sooty blends? Your Candle contains 100% soy wax, renewable & sustainable. Free of all dyes & toxins, it burns slowly & cleanly for up to 60 hours.
- CRACKLES AS IT GLOWS: Each Soy Wax Candle has 2 wooden wicks for a brighter, cozier glow. One wick crackles, one doesn’t… so you get that homey fireplace effect PLUS an even, consistent burn.
- HANDCRAFTED HERE IN AMERICA: From its premium glass jar to its soy wax & wood wicks, your Candle features all-American quality. You’ll love its sleek, simple design, ideal for any decor.
- YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you’re not totally thrilled with your Candle, contact us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or free replacement. Your choice!
Do Some Work Around Your House: Discover Home Improvement.
Are you looking for some sort of inspiration for your next home improvement project? Do you want to know how you can repair your home cheaply and efficiently? This article will give you an idea of what you need to embark on your ventures.
A decent drill is a critical tool that you’ll need for almost any sort of home improvement work. You can have special attachment for different types of screws, and you can pre-drill holes in surfaces. Aim to use a cordless drill that is battery-powered with 9 volts and drill bits that are 1/32 all the way up to 1/4. You also need attachments for driving Phillips and flat-head screws.
While painting, remember to protect the floors. This will help ensure wet paint doesn’t ruin them. Use layered old newspapers to accomplish this. You may also use plastic sheeting or a paint cloth to protect your floor from dripping paint.
You should avoid furniture with a busy upholstery. Buying items with floral print, geometric shapes and patterns can pre-determine what your home decor must look like. Instead, consider solid, neutral tones so that your decor is easy to change with the seasons, trends or your mood. Patterns can then be easily updated at a later time, so as never to look dated and old-fashioned.
Basements generally don’t get much in the way of natural lighting. Your basement can look better will well-placed artificial lighting. If you have some luck, you will have a basement with high walls that stick out above ground level. If that is the case, you can increase the amount of natural light by installing windows.
Although there are tons of possible home improvement projects out there, it’s hard to get started on any of them if none tickle your fancy. Use the information here to find just what you need. A bad repair job could result in you losing your home temporarily, or even permanently. Follow these tips and you’ll have projects you enjoy seeing until completion.