This iPrint rug is soft to the touch and constructed to absorb water quickly. It is made of 100 percent flannel polyester, making it soft on your feet, and it features a non-skid, no-slip backing for helping keep it in place as you towel dry. This rug is machine washable for easy care. Use the versatile iPrint Flannel round Rug in the bathroom, kitchen, office, or bedroom.
Bring comfort and style into your bathroom with this iPrint Rug. The vivid pattern adds fun and flair, livening up most any space.
Perfect for front door, back door, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, office, porch, stairs, balcony, etc.
Note:Due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2 cm discrepancy. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible but due to differences in pc monitors, we can’t be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
- Size:1.96 feet round (60cm Round).Made of 100% microfiber polyester and anti-slip TPR backing adds extra protection for elders and babies, features a classic pattern, which can blend with any existing home decor.
- Constructed to absorb water quickly, Every time you step on the mat, you can enjoy superior comfort.This Microfiber Round Rug is a comfortable accent rug for in front of sinks, showers, bath tubs and toilets.
- 100% Machine washable Or you can use the Brush to clear it in COLD water with mild detergent. The Color and the Shape will stay nice and vibrant for years.
- Note:Due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2 cm discrepancy. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible but due to differences in pc monitors, we can’t be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
- Take iPrint bathroom rugs to your home to give your room a vivid look. If you have any problem or suggestion, please kindly contact us, we provide support for you within 24 hours.
Must Do’s For Home Improvement
You can treat home improvement as your hobby or obsession. These projects can increase the value of your home. You don’t want to destroy your home in the process though. Reading this article should help you avoid the latter situation.
Never rush headlong into renovations or projects without first creating a plan of action. A plan will help you remain on budget and on a designated time scale. Changing your plans or adding tasks in the middle of a project can easily increase your costs and time to completion. Your contractors will appreciate and be ready to begin, if you know what you are looking for before the project starts.
A bubble in vinyl floors can be remedied by this simple trick. Simply slice it to let out the trapped air. However, this will only flatten the bubble temporarily. After that, though, you must put in a bit of glue to keep things the way you want them to be. Syringe-based applicators that are already filled with glue do the best job.
Use aluminum foil to mask electrical outlets before painting your room. It’s easier to use aluminum foil, and it protects the outlets. Plus, cleanup time will be much shorter! Before you take the foil off, the paint should be dry.
Sand down any wood before you stain it. Sanding the object with fine grit sandpaper will help give the object a smooth finish. Using a wet rag to wipe off the item will eliminate dust and ensure the finish remains smooth.
Look at other homes for ideas about renovating your own home. You will see the colors and styles and better understand how your house could look, more so than in the hardware store. A lot of these model homes hire decorators so you are able to see great style.
As mentioned above, home improvement work can provide great benefits, though it may also bring great risk. Your house could actually be harder to sell if you do certain home improvements. Follow these rules to get the most bang for your buck regarding your improvements.