Beautiful, simple, and elegant
Your artist has hand-carved this 16″ long tray from a single piece of sustainable plantation wood from Northern Thailand. The wood is brought into our workshop where after preliminary drying, your artisan carves piece of log into the shape of a tray; the tray is then slowly oven-dried to remove moisture. Next, your tray is sanded smooth. The artisan finishes this tray by applying a food-safe water-based finish. The result is a stunning, simple, and elegant piece with multiple uses: Use it to serve bread or appetizers, to display fruit or as a centerpiece decoration.
Please be aware that this is unstained wood, and that with this particular species, wood carved from nearer to the center may be a shade darker; so there may be slight variations in color and shade depending on where the wood was cut from.
- 100% Hand-carved from a single piece plantation grown acacia wood
- Angled grain cut for elegant and textured finish – colors may vary due to wood
- 16 Inches Long x 6 Inch Wide x 1.5 Inches tall with food-safe finish
- Use this gorgeous tray to serve bread, appetizers, or for beautiful displays
- Perfect as a catchall tray for hand-towels, candies, coins, dried florals, and more