You’ll receive 2 Malaysian Driftwood pieces including:
– (1) Medium Piece (Approximately 14″ Long x 5″ Tall), and
– (1) Small Piece (Approximately 7″ Long x 4″ Tall).
You can place each Malaysian Driftwood piece in separate locations in the tank or use them to create on large centerpiece!
Malaysian driftwood works beautifully as an accent in fish aquariums as well as reptile enclosures. Driftwood releases natural tannins to help soften hard water and lower PH. Malaysian driftwood is dense and should sink immediately when placed in your aquarium, if it does not sink immediately it should sink shortly after it soaks up water.
Because driftwood releases beneficial tannins, some people prefer to soak or boil the driftwood before placing it in the tank to leach out some of the tannins to prevent any water discoloration that may occur.
Please Remember that all of our pieces of Malaysian Driftwood are different, no two pieces will be similar. The photos used on this page are just an example and the items you receive will not be exactly identical in shape or size.
- Malaysian Driftwood, 2 Pack, 1 Medium & 1 Small Size Driftwood Piece! Place them in separate places in your tank or use them to create one large centerpiece!
- All Natural REAL Malaysian Driftwood Pieces, Each Piece is Unique — No two pieces are alike!
- Great Natural Beauty Accent for Fish Aquariums as well as Reptile Enclosures
- Releases Naturally Beneficial Tannins to Help Soften Hard Water and Lower PH