Poet’s Paint Waterglass Paint in Stonehenge is a medium toned mysterious grey and a color match to R. Lauren’s Gray Crest. What is Waterglass Paint? Waterglass Paint is a chalk-based paint made with a touch of liquid glass. It will impart an exquisite chalk finish rivaling the best chalk style paints, while also providing an exceptionally hard and durable surface. Poet’s Paint Waterglass Paint provides excellent adhesion to most surfaces including wood, stone, brick, plastic, metal and concrete with no priming or sanding required. Poet’s Paint Waterglass Paint can be used over previously waxed, painted or varnished surfaces. For a beautiful matte like finish apply one or two coats. We recommend using a synthetic brush over a natural brush. Once dry, you can leave as is or apply a wax and distress the surface. For a unique effect, apply a base coat in the color of your choice, let dry and apply another color as your top coat. Distress the surface using sandpaper to allow the base coat to show through. Poet’s Paint Waterglass Paint is a Low odor and Low VOC chalk-based paint. HINTS & TIPS If you experience problem areas or “bleed through” which can occur with all chalk-based paints, apply shellac on the problem area, let dry and apply paint. If you wish to minimize brush strokes, start by using a synthetic brush; thin paint with a small amount of water; sand in between coats with a fine grade sand paper. This is not a chalkboard paint.
- Chalk-based paint for a beautiful vintage look on furniture or turning in old treasure into a unique modern piece.
- Unique liquid glass element provides a hard, durable surface like no other.
- Beautiful Designer Colors for the latest in today’s fashion décor
- Low Odor – Low VOC Cleans up easily with soap and water and no unpleasant odors or mess.
- Available in 32 oz Quarts and 4 oz