The “Chang” or elephant is the national symbol of Thailand. Our handcarved Driftwood accent lamp is made by master craftsmen in Nothern Thailand. This beautiful lamp will really bring character to any room. Complimented by a white cotton shade and fitted with a high quality E26 socket with on / off switch and simple clear power chord
• Handmade Hand Carved Hand Forged Driftwood Elephant Table Lamp creates Classic Touch for any Room
• Features Traditional White Cotton Round shade
• Fitted with a High Quality E26 socket with on / off switch, Clear cord
• Modern Look Accent Lamp Perfect as Home Decor, Side Table, Bedside for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Office, Study Room, Den, Library
• 8-Inch Long by 5.5-Inch Wide by 16-Inch High, Ready Made
- Handmade Hand Carved Hand Forged Driftwood Elephant Chang Table Lamp creates Classic Touch for any Room
- Features Traditional White Cotton Round shade
- Fitted with a High Quality E26 socket with on / off switch, Clear cord
- Modern Look Accent Lamp Perfect as Home Decor, Side Table, Bedside for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Office, Study Room, Den, Library
- 8-Inch Long by 5.5-Inch Wide by 16-Inch High, Ready Made
Suprising Tips For Planning Your Next Home Improvement Project
There are many reasons to work on updating and renovating your home. However, a new home project can be rather difficult. There are many things you can do with your current level of skills to improve the value of your home or simply make it more pleasant.
If you plan to purchase a home, be sure to get a professional inspection. By doing this, you will know exactly what needs to be replaced or fixed. This professional will give an unbiased opinion to aid you in your home buying.
New furniture is oft times very expensive. Check garage sales and local thrift shops for attractive and interesting finds in furnishings. You can locate amazing gems among the trash. Some things require work, but by investing time, they can become an asset.
Work with construction adhesive and remove the squeaks from your floors. Even if you have to work out of the basement or crawl under the house, it will be worth the while. You just need to run a bead of glue down the floor joist seams to help secure the sub-flooring.
When it comes to home improvement projects, you should begin by deciding which room you wish to begin in. Remember, it is not crucial to improve everything at the same time; you can work on one room and then move to the next. Plan ahead where you want to remodel and keep an eye out for deals. This will help you save money on your next home improvement project.
Doing home improvements doesn’t have to be completely out of reach and hard. No matter if you are a home improvement weekend warrior, or someone who prefers to pay for skilled construction help, the advice in this piece can give you a great start toward making your home a place you truly love.