We select beautiful, sustainably sourced pieces of Driftwood root and attach them to a simple black base that takes nothing away from their natural beauty. As the main component of this light are formed by Mother Nature herself each lamp will vary. Your light will truly be one of a kind! Supplied with a stunning Ivory linen oval shade and fitted with a high quality E26 bulb socket with on / off switch and clear cord. 20 inch height.
• Handmade Driftwood Roots Table Lamp creates Classic Touch for any Room
• Features Traditional Brown Rectangular Cotton Shade
• Fitted with a High Quality E26 socket with on / off switch, Clear cord.
• Modern Look Accent Lamp Perfect as Home Decor, Side Table, Bedside for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Office, Study Room, Den, Library
• 16-Inch Long by 8-Inch Wide by 20-Inch High, Ready Made
- Beautiful DRIFTWOOD Table lamp 20 inches with high quality brown cotton shade
- Rustic Bedside or side table wooden lamp
- The wood is a nicely unique textured driftwood in a brown color tone
- The driftwood has a beautiful brown tone with excellent texture
- O’THENTIQUE’s driftwood lamp is handmade in Thailand
Expert Advice On Your Next Home Improvement Project
Equip yourself with the latest and greatest information on making improvements to your home. If you are considered a home improvement project, try some of these tips to get some ideas.
Use a wet sponge on your drywall installation. Sponge drywall seams instead of sanding them. A wet sponge can be as effective as careful sanding when it comes to smoothing out seams. Sponging holds an advantage over sanding – no dust.
When you are going to be doing home improvements, make sure you do things that will be viable. For example, it is not a wise invest to install a sun room with no insulation in the colder climates. Stick to what is liked, and don’t reach outside of what local climate allows.
Just because your bedroom doors are dirty, don’t throw them out. Remove the door from its frame, then sand it until its bare wood is visible. After that, pick up a can of oil based paint and take a paint roller to your door. In order to create a fresher look, consider changing your doorknobs.
Do want new kitchen appliances? Stainless steel may be popular, but why trash your refrigerator that is still working because it is not a “cool” color? Just purchase spray paint for your appliances and color them the color of your choice. This can easily change the feel of your kitchen in no more than a day.
Use wallpaper to create a great looking bookcase. Make sure you pick a wallpaper that is visually striking as well as different. Line the back of the bookcase with wallpaper for an added design flare when you place your books. Not only will this bring an old bookcase back to life, it will be a signature piece in your room.
Use this article to make your home improvement aspirations a satisfying reality. These tips can help you turn any home improvement project into smooth sailing.