Showing that all parts of nature can be beautiful. Carefully selected sutainably sourced Driftwood Bark pieces are fitted to a simple black base to create a truly impressive sidetable lamp. Due to the natural shape of the bark lights will vary slightly. Every one is truly unique! The size and design of this lamp means it will be the focal pint of the room wherever it is placed. Complemented perfectly with the included Beige coarse linen shade and fitted with a high quality E26 bulb socket with on / off switch and a Black power cord. 13 inch length by 16 inch height.
• Handmade Natural Driftwood Bark Table Lamp creates Classic Touch for any Room
• Features Traditional Beige Coarse Linen Rectangular Shade
• Fitted with a High Quality E26 socket with on / off switch, Clear cord.
• Modern Look Accent Lamp Perfect as Home Decor, Side Table, Bedside for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Office, Study Room, Den, Library
• 6-Inch Wide by 13-Inch Long by 1-Inch High, Ready Made
- THE LAMP THAT EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATION – Natural Reclaimed Distressed; Super sustainable Table lamp with excellent finishing. The lamp is attractive rustic natural finish, exceptional and well-made, really completes the look of the space. Moreover, the lamp is super easy to install and operate, fitted with high quality E26 socket and a Black cord with an on / off switch. EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC YOURSELF!
- AMAZINGENUITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP: The Wooden base of the table lamp has been carefully handpicked by a professional Thai worker. Then, this experienced craftsman designed and built this wonderful table lamp. In other words, the Table Lamp is 100% handmade with exceptionally good workmanship so it is well made and sturdy. It won’t fall apart, nor break. Press the ‘ADD TO CART” button and what you will receive is high quality and excellence.
- PERFECT DÉCOR FOR ALL ROOMS: From midcentury modern theme to log cabin theme living room, rustic theme house, rustic theme master bedroom, bunk room, house basement, bedroom bedside nightstand, beach décor house, home office, family room, Reading room and more. The lamp is practical and suits any need
- UNIQUE DESIGN AND AUTHENTIC MATERIALS: Put this classy and elegant table lamp in your house and have its soft light glowing during the night. It’s unique yet simple natural looks makes this lamp suitable for all styles and decorations. In addition, the lamp is made of reclaimed solid wooden stump base, Brown Cotton Fabric Shade. We are quite sure that you have never seen something similar with this perfect combination before. So get this Table Lamp and make your home décor stand out
- A LAMP THAT HAS THE IDEAL SIZE: Why is the size of this Lamp ideal? It is ideal because it can be used not only as a table lamp but also desk lamp, console lamp or even as a nightstand. The dimensions of the map are 16 Inches high, 6 Inches wide and 14 Inches long. So whether you wish to place night lamp on a table or on the console table, there won’t be any problems concerning its size.
These Astonishing Tips Will Make Your Home Improvement Project The Envy Of Your Neighbors
A house is completely changed by a renovation. However, the topic of home improvement can include choices like yard structures and changes to your landscape. Reading this article will allow you to make smart home improvement decisions that you can live with.
Use sponges on drywall. Instead of sanding out your drywall’s seams, take a sponge to them. A sponge can smooth the seams as effectively as a sander. The good thing about it is that you do not create dust with the sanding.
Paint is a simple way to renovate a room. Fresh paint can quickly and cheaply make a house look brand new. When you are considering selling your home, repainting your home will increase its appeal to potential buyers.
A great place to start your home renovations is in the kitchen. Use a solution of 2-to-one TSP and water to get rid on grease stains on the walls. This accomplishes two things at once. The grease and dirt come off along with a lot of the paint. After you paint your kitchen using a neutral tan color, you’ll be impressed by how much better the room looks.
Try to add uniqueness to your home if you want to keep it personalized. One alternative is to use vintage luggage in lieu of a coffee table. As a bonus, this option also adds extra storage. Put some reading material on your coffee table for added flair. Or, if you prefer a different type of look, you could go for a tablecloth, some rustic decorations, or even a minimalist approach of having one very small candle in the center.
You have just been given several good home improvement tips and lessons on what the true meaning is of the phrase “home improvement.” Don’t forget that an important part of home improvement is to have fun doing the projects that you start, or you might not finish! Your home will give you more pleasure every time you walk in the front door.