Natural Longan Branches Wooden Ball Design Pendant Lamp. Who knew such simple elements would make such a stunning Hanging Pendant lamp. Well, not to blow our own trumpet to much but, we did! This gorgeous light will look great anywhere you place it and they work even better as a bundle. And because we use all natural materials,no two lights will look exactly the same so you know you’re getting something completely unique.
• Handmade Natural Longan Branches Wooden Ball Design Hanging Ceiling Pendant Lamp creates Modern Touch for any Room
• Handmade by skilled professional in Thailand
• Fitted with a High Quality E26 socket and White cord
• Modern Contemporary Look Hanging Pendant Lamp Perfect as Home Décor, Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Office, Study Room, Den, Library, Kitchen
• 13.5-Inch Long by 13.5-Inch Wide by 16-Inch High, Ready Made
- Handmade Natural Longan Branches Wooden Ball Design Hanging Ceiling Pendant Lamp creates Modern Touch for any Room
- Handmade by skilled professional in Thailand
- Fitted with a High Quality E26 socket and White cord
- Modern Contemporary Look Hanging Pendant Lamp Perfect as Home Decor, Bedside, Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Office, Study Room, Den, Library, Kitchen
- 13.5-Inch Long by 13.5-Inch Wide by 16-Inch High, Ready Madee
Home Improvement Tips To Increase Your Home’s Value
The best thing about home improvements is that they add to your home’s value. When you handle these projects yourself, your monetary savings are compounded. Because of this, home improvement makes an exceptional hobby. The tips below can help you get the most out of your home improvement projects.
Small rooms tend to be gloomy, but they don’t have to be. Just let a little sunshine in! Do some window cleaning so they sparkle, then open your drapes. Once you let the light shine through, you will be shocked at just how large a little room can appear. Keep clutter to a minimum and stick with light, subdued paint colors. All of a sudden, your small room will feel less cramped.
As you make improvements to your house, consider the neighborhood’s character and style. For instance, choosing a Victorian style may stick out in a row of homes with a cottage look. Remodeling that goes with your neighborhood will help you sell your home.
Construction adhesive is great for stopping floor squeaks. You have to work in your crawlspace or in the basement, but it is going to be worth it. What you do is use a caulking gun, then run a line down every floor joist. That way, your floor all sticks together.
Pour bleach into your toilet bowls to keep them clean. The smell may be bad, but germs will be eliminated and the toilets will stay clean. You may want to use scented bleach if the odor is offensive.
One simple home improvement that is often neglected is gutter and chimney maintenance. These are important aspects of the home and they need to be cleaned and maintained to be sure they are working properly. If not cleaned regularly, chimneys can ignite, and plugged downspouts and gutters can result in water damage.
As was said before, the satisfaction and addition of value to your home from improving it cannot be overstated. Use the information learned in this article and apply it to your next home improvement project.