Don’t just live with your outdated kitchen cabinets, love them! Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a simple DIY cabinet makeover process that requires no cabinet removal, priming or topcoat! Get professional-looking results with just a roller and a brush!
Kit includes: Two 31 oz. Cans of Nuvo Cabinet Paint, 1 Roller Arm, 2 Roller Covers, 2” Angled Paint Brush, Step-by-Step Illustrated Instructions
Typical project time is approximately 8 hours to clean and paint. You may use your kitchen in just a few hours after you apply your final coat. Each kit covers up to 100 square feet of cabinets and provides easy clean up with soap and water.
Nuvo cabinet paint is an extremely durable, modified acrylic formula which bonds to wood, laminates, and metal. Update your cabinets, island and trim.
Visit the manufacturer’s website for live chat support and receive help with project ideas, design advice, application assistance and more!
Manufactured in the USA.
- Low VOC, low odor, water-based acrylic paint and primer in one
- One-day application process that dries in a soft, satin finish
- Professional results with simple tools included in each kit
- Covers 100 square feet of cabinet surface (40 linear feet) – the typical size of most kitchen cabinets
- Ideal for use on wood, laminate and primed, or painted metal cabinets
- Formulated to cover most existing wood finishes and paint in a single coat
- Minimal preparation required – no stripping, no priming, no need to remove cabinet doors
- Durable finish, requires no additional topcoat or sealer
- Versatile colors ideal for use on a variety of kitchen and bathroom cabinet styles
- Pairs well with Giani Countertop Paint Kits for complete kitchen or bath makeovers
Make Home Improvement Jobs Easy With These Tips
As you begin a new project, you may be focused on what the final result will be, but it is critical to concentrate on the many steps necessary to reach your goal. You can start with these tips to help you begin and map out your home improvement journey.
Using a light colored shingle or roofing material will help save you money in energy costs. The lighter color will reflect the suns rays instead of absorbing them, reducing the heat build up in your attic. This can lead to a significant savings on your monthly cooling and heating bills.
Believe it or not, you can actually fix the bubbles in the old vinyl tiles in your floor. If this problem is visible in your home, you can cut it and get rid of the problem. Cutting it will make the bubble go down. To mitigate the problem long-term, you will need to attach the section you just repaired to the floor with some fresh glue. Stores sell a glue that comes pre-loaded in a syringe just for this type of purpose.
To add a unique touch to a bookcase, invest in the help of some wallpaper. Try to pick a design that is unique and interesting. By attaching the wallpaper in back behind the shelf, you will get a nice looking design that is seen behind your books. Not only will this bring an old bookcase back to life, it will be a signature piece in your room.
In order to get the best out of your home improvements, you should have a plan. The tips you have just read provide a great foundation that you can use to ensure that all aspects of your home improvement project have been considered and accounted for. This careful planning will guarantee that your project comes out great.