Nautical Crush Trading Premium Nautical shell, driftwood, and blue fish shaped Strand is perfect for adding that coastal or tropical look and feel to your home Décor, beach themed wedding or nautical themed party.
Why Purchase Nautical Crush Trading brand:
*We source the best nautical items for our products
*All shipments are carefully and professionally packed to arrive in the best possible condition
This beautiful nautical strand/garland will inspire you to add a sea-side accent to many projects.
*Beach wedding décor, or for your pool deck.
Ideas for using them are endless. Hang on your mantle, display on a wall, or in your outdoor space. Weave it in and out of a shell display or winter snow display of candles, shiny ornament balls, and snow figurines. Can be added anywhere to simply create a tropical and coastal look and feel to your home dé We want you to be pleased with our quality and selection.
NAUTICAL CRUSH TRADING is a small business dedicated to it’s customers. If your purchase isn’t completely satisfactory, we will exchange or return it at any time.
- REAL SHELLS DRIFTWOOD FISH SHAPED STRAND – This driftwood strand featuring Irish Deep Shells, Driftwood and Fish “Head & Tail” shapes is a simple design but the perfect accent piece for your ocean themed Décor
- VARIETY OF USES – Ideas for using them are endless. Hang on your mantle, display on a wall, or in your outdoor space. Can be added anywhere to simply create a tropical look and feel to your home Décor or event
- PROFESSIONALLY PACKAGED – Carefully packaged to arrive in prime condition
- COASTAL SUMMER COLLECTION – Grow your beach themed collection, display together with your Sand Dollars, Urchins and Shells to add a decorative beach feel to any room
- NAUTICAL STRAND MEASUREMENT – The average size for Strand is approximately 24″ in length. Head and Tail measure approximately 5.5″x 4″, Shells 4″x 4″
Advice To Consider Before Starting A Home Improvement Project
Is it time to change up your house’s look? That’s a good start. However, quite a bit of hard work goes into improving your home properly. Do you know what you need to know to do it right? If you do not, you need to read the tips in this article.
Patching minor roof cracks can be accomplished using aluminum tape. Peel the paper backing from the sticky take before you apply it to the cleaned surface. The tape creates a waterproof surface to cover the cracks.
It can be very expensive to purchase new furniture. Add some spice to your home by buying vintage furniture. There are often some real gems hiding amongst used items. Some pieces of furniture may require work. It could be well worth the investment, though.
The proper tools make the difference when completing a home project. Having the right tool will guarantee that the job will be done properly and as easily as possible. Having the right understanding of how the tools are used will also make for better outcomes.
It is possible to add a great deal of value to your home if you add a second bathroom. A second bathroom, particularly if it is on a different floor from the first bathroom, is really helpful for family and guests. More than likely, there will be more then one person at a time who needs to use the bathroom.
When it comes to home improvement, it is wise to plan ahead. Leaving important decisions unmade until the day the work gets done is a recipe for disaster. You could make the wrong choices, or delay your project by not making any decisions at all. If you plan in advance, you will have a much easier time completing the project.
In conclusion, you should now know how to better your home. How excellent! If you have further questions, be sure to review the above tips to help you figure them out.