As the name implies, Natural Element planters bring the beauty and inspiration of nature into your home. These woodland-themed planters look so authentic you’ll find yourself having to touch them to see if they’re real wood. But obviously they’re not, they’re made of a durable lightweight cement / plaster mixture and are built to last. The finish is meticulously hand painted with intricate detail giving them a hyper-realistic look that you’ll truly admire.
Natural Element planters are designed for small plants. Please notice the planting guide photo to determine how many 2″ plants will fit. Small 2″ plants are available on Amazon or most grocery stores.
Convenient – Includes 3 cups of Fiber Soil
Roots breathe, plants flourish.
Fiber Soil is made of long strands of microscopic straw-like fibers. The incredibly porous nature of Fiber Soil allows roots to easily stretch and sprawl so plants can flourish. Conventional potting soil tends to compact and choke out roots, leading to root rot and plant failure. And you’ll appreciate the convenience of not having to purchase and lug around heavy bags of potting soil. Just hydrate discs (1 cup per disc) in a dish then place around the roots. It’s simple and easy. Fiber Soil contains minimal nutrients so you’ll need some fertilizer to keep your indoor garden growing lush and vibrant. Plants and fertilizer not included.
- ***CHECK OUT OUR STORE! – Click on the blue Window Garden link at top of page*** AUTHENTIC LOOK – Realistic bark nooks and crannies, color and shape. Nature-inspired work-of-art fallen tree log planter. Bring the outside in. Add the beauty, harmony and Zen of feng shui to your surroundings.
- DURABLE – Made of a proprietary mix of cement / plaster so it will never warp, rot or become damaged by insects. Best used indoors as weather will fade the intricate paint finish.
- FOR SMALL PLANTS – Fits up to 2 – 2″ potted plants (search on Amazon) such as, mini flowers, African violets, succulents, cactus, tillandsia air plants, aloe, sedum, kalanchoe, echeveria, senecio.
- COMPLETE- All you need is a plant! Comes with 3 cups of Fiber Soil, perfect for all potted plants and real moss mulch so you can create a realistic woodland scene. Also has felt pads to protect furniture and an optional plug for the drain hole. Plants and fertilizer not included.
- VERSATILE- Use it as a planter pot for your windowsill, desktop, coffee table, fairy garden, terrarium, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, balcony. Or use it to hold objects like keys, coins, office supplies. Best of all, it makes a great gift!
The Best Home Improvement Tips To Make The Most Of Your Projects
How one handles improving things in their house using their own hands says a lot about their character. This is popular because of the amount of detail that can be added. Those without experience may be scared; the following article will relieve that fear.
It is very important to change air filters. This makes your air better to breathe, but it also helps out your air conditioner and heating system too. Many service calls are placed each year because of dirty filters.
It is a wise idea to consider the area you live in when you plan to make improvements to your home. You may be dreaming of a Victorian gingerbread house, but it’s going to look ridiculous on a street full of split-level ranches. Your remodeling plans should compliment your house and the neighborhood and not clash.
A bit of creativity is always helpful when planning home improvements, and it is always best to plan thoroughly in advance. This will allow you to focus on the task without getting sidetracked. To get ideas look through magazines, watch DIY TV shows and pay attention to the homes of friends and family members.
When placing screws and nuts into storage containers, use hot glue. No matter how organized you are, it can be difficult to locate a small piece of hardware in your shop. Even the best labeling system can get confusing, so to make it easy use the above tip.
If you are looking for issues, rotting wood, peeling paint, and water damage are all tip offs that a house has not been properly maintained. Additionally, have a home inspector perform a professional examination for poor ventilation, roof defects, structural damage and electrical problems. Therefore, whenever you are purchasing a new home, you should spend money on home inspection to ensure there is nothing wrong with it. Doing this might save you a bunch of money down the road.
It is quite easy for home improvement projects to snowball out of control, but that doesn’t mean you have to hire a pro for every little thing. No matter how experienced you are, there’s a home improvement project out there for you! The suggestions presented above should offer inspiration to homeowners of every skill level.