Natural Driftwood is not only decorative; it also provides a natural hiding place which helps reduce your pet’s stress in a captive environment. Every piece is naturally Unique and looks great when paired with plants and/or small ornamental stones. As with all driftwood, soaking is recommended before adding to your aquarium to release the tannins found in all natural wood. Tannins are harmless, but will discolor your water and may slightly lower your pH. General Information on Driftwood usage and care instructions included with every order.
- All Natural Domestic Driftwood; From Maine, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania
- Approximate Dimensions: 17″ in Length x 7″ Wide and is roughly 6″ High depending on how it is positioned.
- Every piece is Naturally Unique! The piece you receive WILL look exactly as pictured.(Last One!)
- Enhances your Aquarium or Terrarium Habitat. Also suitable for Gardens and Home Decor.
- This wood is very lightweight and has a unique sponge-like appearance. It will definitely float unless weighted down until water-logged!