The Alice Collection Floria-Foliage Series by MJL Furniture Designs is a collection of stunning, lavish headboards featuring flawless design and magnificent craftsmanship. Each wood headboard is carefully designed and constructed by highly skilled and experienced hands, resulting in some of the finest pieces the industry has to offer. The Alice full size headboard measures 55″W x 2″D x 26″H and weighs 24 lbs. Upon delivery of headboard some assembly is required. The full headboards are expertly constructed using the most resilient and enduring woods. The wood full headboard is then carefully upholstered with the softest, most luxurious cotton. An endless variety of utterly alluring color and pattern combinations are available to adorn this upholstered headboard. MJL Furniture Designs crafts and designs luxurious furniture using the finest, most resilient woods and soft, elegant fabrics. A combined 45 years of expertise, talent and experience ensures the impeccable and flawless nature of every MJL product. Every piece is proudly conceived, designed and manufactured in California, U.S.A.
- Conveniently Sized: Each Full Bed Upholstered Headboard Measures 55″W x 2″D x 26″H and Weighs 24 LBS. Assembly is Required Upon Delivery of Full Size Headboard.
- Amazing Craftsmanship: The Upholstered Headboard Frame is Precisely and Impeccably Crafted From a Metal Frame, Solid and Durable Wood. It Has Been Manufactured for Quality and Endurance.
- Contemporary Elegant Design: This Full Size Headboard is Magnificently Upholstered in Soft and Luxurious, 100% Fine Cotton. The Result is a Stunning, Wood Full Size Headboard.
- Alluring Design: These Upholstered Headboards are Available in a Variety of Alluring Patterns and Colors. Each Headboard Possesses it Own Unique Splendor.
- Experience Meets Quality: MJL Furniture Designs Uses Over 45 Years of Combined Experience to Design and Craft Quality Furniture in the United States Only With the Use of Superior Woods and the Finest Fabrics
Make The Most Out Of Your Dwelling With These Home Improvement Ideas
A lot of people let home improvement projects intimidate them. With some tools and proper information, it’s possible to complete pretty much any project. Continue reading to learn some tips on how to perform any home improvement project you desire.
If you intend to launch a big home improvement project, consult with a professional designer. If you do it yourself, you may not have the right plans, technically, and fail. However, having a professionally put together the plans will help avoid problems with safety regulations and codes later on. That saves money and time.
When you find that you have a water leak underneath your sink or a tap, never attempt fixing this on your own. You can collect the water while you are waiting.
Having fun is very important and it an big part of any type of home improvement project. If you are willing to do careful work and spend your valuable time, you should also be doing something that you fell good about. Mistakes are more likely if you hate the task you are doing. Try getting a professional if this happens to you.
A good quality door is a valuable home improvement to make. It’s both the first, as well as last, sight of visitors to your home. Insulate your door properly to save on energy bills. Finally, if the door locks or frame are poor quality, then it can be easy for a burglar to break down the door.
A beautiful new front door may increase your property’s value by five to ten percent. An easy, relatively inexpensive way to update the look of the front door is by replacing the existing doorknob and lock with a newer, fancier one.
Do not assume you cannot complete any project without a contractor to help you. By using the information in this piece, you can surely do some of the work yourself.