Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas, learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
Download the free Guidecentral app to browse thousands of DIY projects on-the-go.
– Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guidecentral.howto.diy.crafts
– Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidecentral-diy-projects/id566332826?mt=8
– Amazon Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/Guidecentral-Handmade-Homemade-Projects-Instructions/dp/B00KDJTSGU/
The Guidecentral Maker Program lets you earn money by sharing your DIY projects. Learn more at https://www.guidecentr.al/maker-program
About this DIY project:
– Title: Make a Simple Driftwood Candle Holder
– Maker: Eliza Rocha – https://www.guidecentr.al/maker/eliza.rocha
– View the full step-by-step tutorial on Guidecentral: https://www.guidecentr.al/make-a-simple-driftwood-candle-holder
– Refloated wood
– Drill hole
– Hole saw 5.5 cm
– Hole saw 4.5 cm
– Hole saw 3.5 cm
– Candle 3.7 diameter
– Small stones
Connect with us!
– Website: https://www.guidecentr.al
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/guidecentral
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guidecentral
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidecentral
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/+guidecentral
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/guidecentral_
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/guidecentral
Don’t be shy! Subscribe to this YouTube channel 🙂
Make a Simple Driftwood Candle Holder – DIY Home – Guidecentral
The Home Improvement Advice That You Can Trust
The more you carefully plan out each step of your repairs, the less likely you are to run into unexpected detours. You will run into them, however. Improvement jobs are possible. Carpentry is quite a skill. A handyman does not always know how to do all home improvements. That is why you have to read the tips laid out here.
Repainting the porch may be necessary in your home improvement efforts. It is important that you do not scrimp on quality when purchasing this exterior paint. You should match the old paint, whether oil based or water based, if at all possible. Since oil-based paint generally lasts longer, it is great for trim. However, since snow and water make it extremely slippery, you should not use oil-based paint on any outside surface that is walked on.
A signed contract for your home improvement project should ideally include both your signature and that of the contractor. If you can, have a lawyer look over the contract before signing it. The contract should include warranty information, work to be completed, total costs and when the work will be finished.
Fix bubbling vinyl flooring with a slit and a shot. If a bubble exists in an old vinyl floor, it is easy to slice into it and release the air. Cutting it will make the bubble go down. You need to inject it with some new glue though to keep the section held down to the ground. Buying a form of glue that comes inside a syringe is an ideal solution.
Home improvement jobs do not always have to be tough. There are some that may even seem to be easy. Make sure you understand how to do it before you start any project or you may end up causing damage or spending more money that you anticipated. The preceding article provided you with some excellent home improvement advice. Utilize them to your best benefit.