3x 5-6″ XL Thick Pieces of Cholla Wood Cholla. Cholla wood will float until saturated, which usually takes 24-48 hours, then it will sink to the bottom. Great for shrimp and fry tank. May also use for terrarium, reptiles, birds, chinchillas, parrots, crabs, rabbits, hamsters to chew on or any other little animals.
- NATURAL CHOLLA WOOD | Fertilizer and Pesticide Free | Completely safe for all our animal friends
- XL Thick Pieces | These are large heavy pieces, they wood be great for animal chews
- Small Shrimp and Fry will enjoy swimming in and around. Excellent hiding places for vulnerable babies.
- Boiling prior to use will help increase rate at which the wood will sink
- Great for Shrimp tanks, tying moss to, great for Hermit Crabs
317/365v2 Driftwood II
This lovely piece of driftwood is on the Lower Holbrooke coastline in Suffolk…when I say driftwood I mean…tree that’s fallen into the sea 😉
By Mark Seton on 2014-11-14 13:39:16