Material:Very eco-friendly vinyl,our products have no detection of harmful heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury) over standard value.The floor sticker is non-toxic¡non-formaldehyde and durable!
Super waterproof non-skid function: Its non-skid surface with lines will achieve a safe and ease use for any bathroom floor;
Using method:Choose the place you want to apply, clean up the ash and grease, keep it dry and clean,then just peel off the paper and stick on the floor;
Please note:They can be suitable for floors, walls, mirrors, doors, windows, furniture ceiling and any dry smooth clean suface.Not suit for mixed wall or new brush with wet wall.
Please keep the floor surface dry and clean before you stick.
The product you received only on layout.It needs some time and patiences to peel and stick on floor,then it will give you an amazing visual impact.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our prducts,we will respond you within 24 hours.
- Creative 3D peel and stick waterproof floor/Wall sticker,with twill flim,anti-slip and wear resistant.Print is protected and long-lasting, can even be wiped clean using household cleaners
- Made of eco-friendly Thick vinyl.Strong adhesive and easy to install.Remove no residual glue.Won’t leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market.
- Size:120x60cm/47.2×23.6″,it comes on layout,finish on wall/floor size all depend on your preference.
- It can be suitable for any clean,dry,smooth free surface.Living room,office,kitchen,sitting room,bathroom,bedroom,ect.
- High resolution pictures bring a 3D like realistic experience to your life. Colors won’t fade thanks to new digital printing methods.Make you easy to decorate your home and have a new visual impact.
Sensational Ideas For Your Next Home Improvement Project
Home improvement is interesting for people that own homes. The fear associated with making home improvements keeps some people from ever realizing their true vision. This article will give you some great information so that you understand the basics with regards to home improvement.
You just need two tips to make your ceiling seem higher. You can paint stripes on your wall or add a tall floor lamp. This creates an optical illusion. You will focus on the lines, and you will create the illusion of a bigger room with higher ceilings.
Place several nail holes along the rim of the paint cans! During use, the rim of the can can fill with paint and create spills and drips when replacing the lid. Creating holes on the rim of a can of paint will reduce spillage of paint when you replace the lid by creating places where the small amounts of excess paint can drain into.
One great home improvement project is insulating. Use weather stripping along all the exits to the outside world. Keeping air out of your home will help your cooling and heating systems work better. That will also lower your energy bill.
Store building supplies between floor joists or ceiling rafters. This is the best place to store large and long materials such as two by fours. Nail furring strips across a couple of exposed floor joists. Alternatively, nail them across your rafters. Slip the material in there for easy storage.
If considering a wood-burning fireplace, consider the downside. They certainly look nice, but they aren’t very energy efficient, as the structure of the fireplace ensures high heat loss through the chimney. Keeping the fire going requires lots of oxygen, too, which might necessitate ventilation that can reduce or even cancel out the fireplace’s heating effect.
As you can see, making home improvements is not always difficult. Besides increasing the value of your home, a well-executed home improvement project also helps you cultivate skills you can use in more ambitious projects in the future. If you use the advice in this article, you can use this knowledge in future projects.