Material:Very eco-friendly vinyl,our products have no detection of harmful heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury) over standard value.The floor sticker is non-toxic¡non-formaldehyde and durable!
Super waterproof non-skid function: Its non-skid surface with lines will achieve a safe and ease use for any bathroom floor;
Using method:Choose the place you want to apply, clean up the ash and grease, keep it dry and clean,then just peel off the paper and stick on the floor;
Please note:They can be suitable for floors, walls, mirrors, doors, windows, furniture ceiling and any dry smooth clean suface.Not suit for mixed wall or new brush with wet wall.
Please keep the floor surface dry and clean before you stick.
The product you received only on layout.It needs some time and patiences to peel and stick on floor,then it will give you an amazing visual impact.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our prducts,we will respond you within 24 hours.
- Creative 3D peel and stick waterproof floor/Wall sticker,with twill flim,anti-slip and wear resistant.Print is protected and long-lasting, can even be wiped clean using household cleaners
- Made of eco-friendly Thick vinyl.Strong adhesive and easy to install.Remove no residual glue.Won’t leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market.
- Size:90x60cm/35.4×23.6″,it comes on layout,finish on wall/floor size all depend on your preference.
- It can be suitable for any clean,dry,smooth free surface.Living room,office,kitchen,sitting room,bathroom,bedroom,ect.
- High resolution pictures bring a 3D like realistic experience to your life. Colors won’t fade thanks to new digital printing methods.Make you easy to decorate your home and have a new visual impact.
Simple Tips Your Own Home Improvement Projects
It is important to do home improvments because it will give your home more value. Improvements will update your home and keep it in good shape, as well. There are lots of things that you could do to make your house look better, but some projects could me more complicated than others. For a handpicked selection of home improvement tips and tricks, read on!
A great tip for home improvement is to personalize any project you undertake. A home improvement project gives you a great opportunity to add personal flair to your living space.
If you are thinking about buying a home, be sure to look at the ceilings, the decks and the paint job for signs of water damage. Poor ventilation or electrical issues will only be located by a trained eye. You’ll save money in the long run by taking this important precaution.
You don’t have to replace your entire lock, you can swap out the cylinder instead. The lock’s cylinder is the locking mechanism in your lock. If your key has been lost and you would like to change out the lock to ensure you’re protected, you can replace the cylinder. If you need more security or you want to change the look, you should replace the entire thing.
A roof replacement is one of the more expensive home improvement projects. Get more than one estimate and don’t forget to look at references. There are a lot of options for roofing materials including tile, metal and wood. Turn to a professional roofing contractor for help with this decision.
When you are improving your house, remember to keep things in perspective. Define for yourself why you chose this project and what it will do to improve your overall quality of life. Home improvement is going to need dedication, so you need to be confident you are spending your time, money and energy wisely.