– You get Cryptocoryne plant on a driftwood.The photo is a sample from our stock.
– Approximately 3-5 inches in length.
– Cryptocoryne is great for both beginning and experienced aquarist.
– It’s wonderful for aquarium community for example fish tank, shrimp tank.
– Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
– Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- CRYPT ON DRIFTWOOD : Had a difficult anchoring plants, clean a driftwood, preparation. Here is solution. Simply put in to your aquarium tank.
- SOURCE OF TANNIN : Tannin in driftwood helps to produce soft and acidic environment which make it easier to care for sensitive fish, neon, tetra or cichlid. And healing of aquarium pets.
- PROVIDE NATURAL LOOKING : Adding driftwood can enhance environment of your tank. Your aquarium pets need a hiding place and feel safe at home
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
All Washed Up 6D3451
A large piece of driftwood on Galveston Beach, TX.
By cold_penguin1952 on 2016-02-19 17:06:14