Made of high grade driftwood, solid and durable, long lasting in underwater or arid environments
Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty
Visual variety – no two pieces are alike
Small size:sizes varies approx 5 inch length or less
Medium: length 5 ~ 9 inch ;Large size: length 9 ~12 inch
XLarge size: varies from 11 to 14 inches in length
Your driftwood will quickly become the focal point of your aquarium decor
Nocturnal fish and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding
To ensure the driftwood have a better sinkable effect , you’d better pretreatment the driftwood before you put the driftwood into water:
1)Boiling in water for 1 to 2 hours with soda or salt ,the water color will become dark cause it releases tannins
2)Boiling the driftwood with water again ( recommended 3 times, 1 hours each time ) until the tannins totally releases
- Made of high grade driftwood, solid and durable, long lasting in underwater or arid environments
- Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty.Unique shapes that adds to the aesthetic value of the tank
- Prolonged boiling recommended,boiling/soaking for 3-4 hours. You have to boil it for at least an 1 hour (maybe twice boiled and dump the tannin concentrated water midway both times). Afterwards, completely submerge the wood in a bucket with water, weighing it down with something i.e. a rock , heavy glass cup etc, until it doesn’t float anymore when the weight is taken off.
- Visual variety – no two pieces are alike.Sizes varies from 5 to 9 inches in length.Each pieces are carefully selected, the pictures shown are only some of the driftwoods, what you get may be different from pictures show
- Your driftwood will quickly become the focal point of your aquarium decor. Nocturnal fish,ghost shrimp and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding
Finding Relief From “it Needs To Be Fixed”
Are you a novice with home improvement? If you have no idea of where to begin or how a tool is used, you are not the only one. That is rational, but there is a solution. Read these guidelines to learn how to start your home improvement projects.
In many cases, just a small project can make a huge different to a home’s value. If you want to sell your home, do a few small projects first. One thing you can do is paint your house, outside as well as inside. While painting will set you back only a hundred dollars or so, it is an update that can significantly boost curb appeal and add to the value of your home.
You don’t want to toss bedroom doors out just because they need cleaned. Instead, take your door off of the frame, and then sand it until you can see the bare wood. After that, pick up a can of oil based paint and take a paint roller to your door. For a brand new feel, opt to change your doorknobs to a fancier design.
It is important to have fun with your home improvement projects. Although it’s important that you are careful and serious when doing your work, it is also vital that you have a great time doing it. When you feel bogged down by the project, mistakes can happen. Under these circumstances, it is probably best to consider hiring an actual professional.
Remember to include landscaping in your home improvement plans. The front lawn is one of the first things that people see, and you will want this to look exceptional. A well kept lawn, some shrubbery and a few flower beds can easily bring beauty to your property.
Tackling home improvement tasks doesn’t have to be as complicated as they are sometimes portrayed. Sometimes there can be a bit of work involved, but not always. You can also do smaller jobs as well. After reading the above article, you should be able to complete many home improvement projects.