Emerald’s Viewpoint dining collection expresses an appreciation for simplistic design with a bold contemporary attitude. The modern silhouettes feature crisp, uncluttered lines. Viewpoint is crafted of rubberwood solids and flat cut oak veneers with a distressed white glaze finish. Wide slat-back dining chairs (with optional bench available) have tapered profiles that convey an urban feel. An open, three-tiered server features a signature metal inset strapping on top and six spacious storage drawers designed to accommodate daily family dining and elegant entertaining alike.
- The Viewpoint dining table features clean, uncluttered lines that convey a strong architectural influence.
- Exemplifies rustic style and comes in driftwood gray, bringing both personality and function to your home
- The Viewpoint dining table features self-storing butterfly extension leaf and metal detailing
- Dimensions: 78″ Length, 40″ Width, and 30″ Height
- Assembles in minutes. Simply unpack, assemble with included tools, and set in place to enjoy!
- Engineered to be easy to care for so you can spend time on more important things
- The Emerald Home Viewpoint collection features your choice of Bar Stool, Bed, Bench, Buffet, Chest, Coffee Table, Dining Chair, Dining Table, Dresser, End Table, Gathering Height Dining Table, Nightstand
Home Improvements And Making Them Last For You
Many homeowners find the prospect of home improvement a little frightening, especially when they’re starting on their very first project. No homeowner can afford to ignore home improvement work forever, though. This article will help you get started on new projects if you have no idea how to begin.
Patching minor roof cracks can be accomplished using aluminum tape. Separate its paper backing and place the sticky tape on a clean surface. This creates a surface that is waterproof covering for those cracks.
You might spend a lot of money when buying new furniture. Add a little extra flare to any apartment or room by shopping at local stores and thrift-markets that offer killer deals. You may find some real hidden treasures among used things, such as furniture. They may need a little fixing up, but they can be delightful to behold.
If you wish to do an easy home improvement project, get to a store and purchase some paint. A nice new coat of paint will make a house look new and doesn’t take a lot of money or time. Applying a fresh coat of paint is a fantastic way to increase your home’s attractiveness and entice possible buyers.
You can store your supplies between floor joists or ceiling rafters. Even large supplies can be tucked away. You can easily hammer in furring strips across a couple of exposed rafters or floor joists and put in the material that needs to be stored.
Check out the floors underneath any rugs or coverings before spending money on new flooring. You may find gorgeous, natural hardwood buried beneath layers of old linoleum or carpet that can be refinished and restored to its original beauty. You could end up with the most beautiful of floors for a lot less than you envisioned.
Weren’t these some great suggestions to assist you in home improvement ideas? Use what you have learned here and begin today. You can accomplish a lot if you start slowly and give yourself enough time to acquire more skills. Knowing what to do makes the process go more smoothly.