Dr. Moss Aquarium Small Malaysian Driftwood Luxurious Set
Driftwood adds an interesting and beautiful decorative element to aquariums and serves as an anchor for live plants.
“Reptile fanciers prefer Malaysian Driftwood décor for its handsome dark color and its natural ability to sink in water without scratching the glass of a tank bottom.
Reptiles benefit from the way this water-resistant real wood can slowly deposit healthy tannins into terrarium water.
Makes a great bridge from water to land and a perfect basking spot. Each piece is hand selected; sizes vary from 5″”-7″” in length.
” Note: If you need to put the driftwood into water, before using, soaked the dirfwood in water about 10-15 days to have good underwater effect
- 【NATURAL】Natural wood branches vary due to mother nature – each branch is unique and no harm to fish. Releases tannins to help soften hard water and lower Ph.
- 【BEAUTIFUL】Attractive, deep brown driftwood from Malaysia will enhance the appearance of any terrestrial or aquatic environment. Has a natural ability to sink in water without scratching the glass tank bottom
- 【Multi-purpose】Light weight, sturdy branch is perfect for decoration and reptiles to climb on.It can also used to create moss tree in the fish tank;also, perfect for home garden landscape design! Can be used for micro landscape decoration, landscaping ;Can also be used for crawler box, aquarium landscaping ;Or used for planting grass, bundling moss, etc
- 【QNIQUE】Natural branch width and length will vary. General size is 5″-7″ long.Handheld sizes, size is mini. The actual product you received may different from pictures shown, however, the product you received is the product we sell.
- 【2 pieces】Package included 2 pieces, unique shape and assorted sizes, great valued pack. Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty
Home Immprovement Information You Ought To Know About
It is imperative to do your best work on any improvement project. Nonetheless, there are many considerations when tackling home improvement. Safety is one of these major considerations. Do you not know where you can start concerning home improvement? Worry not, the article below haws all the information you need about home improvement.
If you are planning something major in terms of a home renovation project, make sure you hire a professional to help with the plans. If you do it yourself, you may not have the right plans, technically, and fail. A professional has the experience and knowledge to ensure that any changes made will contribute to the greater appearance and efficiency of your home.
When you have to redo your roof, use white tile or any other light colored material. Light-colored tiles will reflect sun rays rather than absorbing them, which will decrease the amount of built-up heat in your attic. This can save you quite a bit on your power bill.
Plain lampshades can make your whole room look boring. A basic and available source for personalizing your shades is a combination of stencils and paint; use them in a creative way to make your own designs directly onto the shade. This helps add personality to your rooms and really enhances a plain lamp shade.
Sometimes a small room can seem very gloomy, but it doesn’t need to be that way. Try letting in some light. For example, losing those curtains and going with blinds will work. Simply cleaning the windows will also work. Once you let the light shine through, you will be shocked at just how large a little room can appear. Be sure to clear up clutter and use light colors on the walls. Your small room suddenly won’t seem so cramped anymore.
A great home improvement task can add greatly to your house, but as previously mentioned, don’t forget safety equipment. Educate yourself on the project at hand. Why wait? These tips will help you along the way.