Dr. Moss Aquarium Small Malaysian Driftwood Luxurious Set
Driftwood adds an interesting and beautiful decorative element to aquariums and serves as an anchor for live plants.
“Reptile fanciers prefer Malaysian Driftwood décor for its handsome dark color and its natural ability to sink in water without scratching the glass of a tank bottom.
Reptiles benefit from the way this water-resistant real wood can slowly deposit healthy tannins into terrarium water.
Makes a great bridge from water to land and a perfect basking spot. Each piece is hand selected; sizes vary from 5″”-7″” in length.
” Note: If you need to put the driftwood into water, before using, soaked the dirfwood in water about 10-15 days to have good underwater effect
- 【NATURAL】Natural wood branches vary due to mother nature – each branch is unique and no harm to fish. Releases tannins to help soften hard water and lower Ph.
- 【BEAUTIFUL】Attractive, deep brown driftwood from Malaysia will enhance the appearance of any terrestrial or aquatic environment. Has a natural ability to sink in water without scratching the glass tank bottom
- 【Multi-purpose】Light weight, sturdy branch is perfect for decoration and reptiles to climb on.It can also used to create moss tree in the fish tank;also, perfect for home garden landscape design! Can be used for micro landscape decoration, landscaping ;Can also be used for crawler box, aquarium landscaping ;Or used for planting grass, bundling moss, etc
- 【QNIQUE】Natural branch width and length will vary. General size is 5″-7″ long.Handheld sizes, size is mini. The actual product you received may different from pictures shown, however, the product you received is the product we sell.
- 【12 pieces】Package included 12 pieces, unique shape and assorted sizes, great valued pack. Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty