Color variations embroidery floss is a multi-colored six-strand thread with an over-dyed effect that creates subtle variations without having to change threads. Made of 100-percent cotton thread. The colors in each skein are blended to flow seamlessly into one another without producing harsh contrasts. Color variations line reveals a succession of color changes which are unique on each needlework project. Guaranteed color consistency and continuity. Fade resistant, no bleeding, colourfast. Ideal for texts, samplers, borders, silhouettes and more. Easy care. The thread can be washed in warm water at high temperatures 60°C, 140°F. Particular attention should be paid to the fabric on which the thread was embroidered. After washing, wrap the embroidery in a towel to remove excess water, then dry flat. Place the embroidery on a clean cloth, preferably while still damp, and iron on the reverse side, at the temperature setting recommended for the fabric. Available in driftwood color. Measures 8.7-yard in length.
- Color variations embroidery floss is a multi-colored six-strand thread
- Made of 100 percent cotton thread
- Thread with an over-dyed effect that creates subtle variations without having to change threads
- Ideal for texts samplers borders silhouettes and more
- Available in driftwood color measures 8.7-yard in length