This striking coffee table, with a solid teak driftwood base in a unique design, exudes a rustic charm and will make a great addition to both classic and contemporary interiors.
- Color: Brown
- Material: Solid teak driftwood base + tempered glass tabletop
- Glass tabletop size: 23.6″ x 0.3″ (Diam. x T)
- Wooden base size: 19.7″ x 15.7″ (Diam. x H)
- Fully handmade
- This striking coffee table, which features a solid teak base in a unique design, exudes a rustic charm and is a real eye-catcher.
- The tabletop is made of strong tempered glass, on which you can place your drinks, vases, fruit bowls or ornaments. It can also be used as a side table.
- The coffee table is fully handmade and the craftsmanship adds to its spectacular retro and natural style.
- Important note: As wood is a natural product, the colors, grain patterns and shapes vary from piece to piece, making each of our coffee tables unique and different from the next; the delivery is random.
- We are shipping from united states, the shipping time usually cost 3-5 business days.
Suprising Tips For Planning Your Next Home Improvement Project
It is sometimes tough to decide what home improvement to tackle first, but it need not be. Just as in most projects, learning basic techniques will make your project easier. The tips included here will help you with just about any project you are thinking of.
There are a few simple ways to give the appearance of a higher ceiling in your home. Stripes painted on a wall or a tall lamp can make a huge difference. This creates an optical illusion in the room. The lines will actually make the ceiling seem taller than it really is.
If you are looking to tile a floor on the cheap, pass on stone or ceramic tiles, and use vinyl instead. Vinyl is durable, water resistant and strong. It is also easy to install because it contains adhesive on its back. You have the option of buying vinyl flooring in tile or sheet format.
You can overhaul the appearance of your appliances without spending lots of money. Although the stainless steel look is in, you don’t need to toss out your good appliances just for a different look. Appliance paint can be purchased for very little money and can change the color of the appliance quickly. This can update the look of your kitchen within a day.
You can add some flare to your book case by putting some wall paper there. First, choose a design that you like. Only put the wallpaper on the back of the bookcase; you will see the wallpaper behind the books. You will get a design boost from this and create an additional interesting piece in your room.
You have probably realized that home improvement shouldn’t be so complicated. Simply making the effort to learn about any project you undertake will show you just how easy it can be to do many projects on your own. Keep these tips in mind, and you will soon be impressed with the look of your home.