Dahlia Driftwood Stump Handmade Concrete Succulent Planter/ Plant Pot/ Flower Pot/ Bonsai Pot, #3
A touch of vintage style is just what you need to transform your space from ordinary to classic and it’s just what you’ll get when you make this decorative planter yours today. This pot made of durable concrete material, features natural looking wood design and decorated with adorable bunny. The log shape pot measures 6.5L x 3.9W x 3.4H inches and weighs approximately 16 ounces. The tree stump pot measures 5.3L x 4.5W x 3.7H inches and weighs approximately 19 ounces. The driftwood pot measures 7.9L x 4.3W x 3.4H inches and weighs approximately 17 ounces. This rustic plant pot suitable for as a display as well as functional, it can be used as an excellent display for small live plants such as a succulent or a cactus on your home, office or windowsill but can also be used to hold and organize a variety of miscellaneous items, such as candles, pens and other office supplies. Each planter has a hole on the bottom to allow water to drain through the soil so your plant stays healthy.
- Vintage wood or driftwood like concrete planter for your plant or flowers
- MEASUREMENT: 7.9L x 4.3W x 3.4H inches; Mouth 5 x 2 inches
- QUALITY: Durable concrete; drainage hole; protective pads on base
- MULTI-USE: For flower or plant or as an organizer or decorative holder for candles, pens, keys, etc.
- RISK FREE: Covers all defects and damages with no-question-asked return policy