Style and function combine to give this contemporary Wood TV Stand a striking appearance. The design creates a classy, modern look crafted from high-grade MDF and durable laminate. The console accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 60 inches. The console also provides ample space for A/V components and other media accessories with adjustable shelving. Warnings: California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item Includes: One (1) TV stand only. (Other Items in the Picture NOT INCLUDED).
- Stylish, contemporary design Rich finish
- High-grade MDF and durable laminate construction Solid and sturdy stand supports 250 lbs Accommodates most flat-panel TVs up to 60″
- Contemporary wood TV stand features adjustable shelving Ample storage space for A/V components Ships ready to assemble with necessary hardware and tools Assembly instructions included with toll-free number and online support
- Dimensions: 58″W x 16″D x 24″H Weight: 80 lbs Contemporary TV stand comes in Barn Wood, black, brown, Charcoal Gray, Espresso, Natural or white See all TV stands on Walmart.com Televisions sold separately; see all televisions
Suprising Advice That Will Make Your Home Improvement Project Go Smoothly
Home improvements can be very exciting, but also very challenging for any homeowner. If you find yourself inexperienced, continue reading this article. Read the tips here to learn how to do improvements you can be proud of.
Texturing walls using drywall mud can add visual interest and cover up many blemishes. It is not hard to do. Apply drywall mud and, using a brush or a sponge, add some texture to the mud.
When remodeling the tile floors, consider more high-tech options such as tiles that radiate heat. Radiant heat tiles use electricity to heat the tiles and keep your feet warm. They can also be deceptively simple to install. This makes the project easier to add to, either for you or for someone else. Once you step onto that warm floor on a cold morning, you will be forever grateful that you installed heated floors.
Add bleach to your toilet bowl to keep it clean. Though the odor may be unpleasant, it will keep your toilet clean and minimize your chance of becoming ill. Finally, scented bleach helps eliminate odor.
Do not sink a whole lot of money into new hardwood flooring, unless you have already consulted with a professional about the condition of existing flooring in your home. You may already have one under old carpet! The end result will be far more attractive and far less costly.
Giving a new look to the pillows in your young adult’s bedroom can be easy to do. Take some old clothes such as band shirts, shirts with cool designs or an old pair of jeans; cut them to size to fit your decorative pillows and sew them together. Let them decide which materials to use to give the room some of their own personality.
Successfully completing a home improvement project is a great way to increase your confidence while increasing your home’s value and livability. If you do not know what you are doing this article will give you some great tips.