This wooden modern floor lamp with an elegant fabric shade will look great in any room of
your home. The floor light is easy to operate with a pull-chain switch and has 3 shelves that
provide room to display your prized possessions. You may see many similar products from
our competitors, but we ensure that our products are ETL certificated.
Note: It is not recommended to place items over 1 lb. on each shelf
Product Dimensions: 60.25″ x 10.25″ x 10.25″
Shade Size 13.75″ x 10.25″ x 10.25″
Bulb Power: 9.50W (INCLUDED)
1 x Shelf lamp base
1 x Lamp fabric shade
1 x LED Bulb
- LIGHTING & STORAGE, illuminate your space stylishly with our modern shelves floor lamp, combining light and storage in one; the fabric shade provides soft and comforting light, perfect for bedtime reading with ample storage for your books.
- SAFETY GURANTEED, ETL certified floor lamp with shelves to protect you and your loved ones with safety, 1 year’s warranty from the manufacturer, free exchange if the item is defective.
- FREE LED BULB, comes with a complementary LED bulb (800 lumens, 3000K color temperature) for your convenience.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, this etagere floor lamp can be assembled in less than 10 minutes thanks to the detailed instruction, and can be functioned as a light as well as a storage shelf for your living rooms, offices, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, nightstand, corners etc. (It is NOT recommended to place items over 1 lb. on the shelf).
- COMPACT & STUNNING, overall dimensions: 60.25 x 10.25 x 10.25in., shade size 13.75″ x 10.25″ x 10.25″, each shelf height: 15.5″; painted in black to achieve a modern and contemporary look.
Fantastic Tips For Your Next Home Improvement Project
Many homeowners are put off from making home improvements. They fear the mess, expense and time that goes into it. Educating yourself some beforehand about home improvement to minimize your phobias. This can turn your renovation into a major success. Now here is some advice that will benefit you on the next job you begin.
Consider using light colored tile or shingles if you are redoing your roof. Light colors tend to reflect the rays of the sun while darker colors will absorb the heat and cause higher energy usage. This can save you a good deal on monthly cooling and heating bills.
Use old shoe boxes to add some storage to your home. You can create great designs by adding leftover wallpaper, or even fabric, as a cover to those old shoe boxes. Not only will you have a little extra storage space, but you’ll also create a dramatic effect.
Before you make any changes, make a plan. When you plan things out, you ensure that you stick to a budget and get everything done properly. The cost of any job will increase if you make any changes that are outside of the original plan. Contractors will be much happier if you know what you want before construction starts.
You can update your appliances in the kitchen with a little money. Is your refrigerator still working good? Do you like stainless steel Appliance paint is available in many colors and can give your appliances a whole new look. This can be completed easily in one day.
Don’t be scared of renovations anymore! Great tips like those used here keep projects within the budget, on time, and free from hassle. Making a home more appealing, more comfortable and more valuable can be much less stressful and easier with the right information.