Indigenous to the Sonoran Desert, the Chain Fruit Cholla variety is the largest and thickest of the Cholla species. When harvested, cut and cleaned, it has the most intricate woven patterns resembling fibrous strands wrapped in a spiraling form. Each piece is unique and no two are alike. All of my Chain Fruit Cholla is harvested from private land. Each plant has died from natural causes and no chemicals are used during harvest or cleaning..I DO NOT BLEACH my Cholla during the cleaning process. I only use sand and water. Soaking the Cholla will be essential for aquatics use. It may take a few days for the wood to completely absorb all the water it needs in order to sink into the tank. Monitor time accordingly. Wholesale orders are available as well. Contact me for information.
- Organic, Naturally Cleaned Chain Fruit Cholla Skeleton Wood
- Cleaned using natural Earth elements
- Excellent for aquatic habitats and aquarium decor. Ideal for air plant stands too!
- Sizes range from 3-4″ in diameter, 3″ in length. Inside hole from 1-2″ in diameter
- The largest and most beautiful Cholla wood on the internet!