The Centennial Chatham 6 drawer double dresser offers plenty of storage space for all your wardrobe and baby storage needs. The honored traditions of the Chatham Collection offer a modern & sleek addition to your baby’s nursery.
- 6 spacious drawers with all wood hand turned pull knobs for all your clothing and storage needs
- Drawers are constructed with sturdy and durable English dovetail joints.
- Anti-Tilt kit included for additional safety
- Tested and certified to CPSIA and ASTM F2057; Meets all ASTM and CPSC standards
- Sturdy construction of the finest wood, wood veneers and composites.
- Providing quality nursery furniture for over 20 years, at Centennial, we are truly luxe by design. With the retirement of our Muniré brand, we’ve re-focused our nursery collections, offering the most lavish nursery furniture as a safe haven of serenity and style.
- Centennial as the manufacturer is committed to providing parents-to-be with the highest quality and craftsmanship available in nursery furniture.
How To Plan A Phenomenal Home Improvement Project
Any homeowner will tell you that owning and maintaining a home is both expansive and time consuming. Homeowners spend on average 3% of what their home is worth on home improvement every year. Fortunately, there are so many opportunities to save money on projects around the house. This article is packed with ideas and inspiration to help you do just that!
Sprucing up your kitchen cabinets is a great way to update your kitchen without a complete remodel. You could paint and place new doors to get a new look. You can achieve a modern and sophisticated look at a very modest price.
A lot of people may want to install a wood fireplace in the home, but this might not be your best option for a slew of different reasons. Apart from reasons related to aesthetics, this system could be inefficient due to the heat having to go through the chimney. In addition to this, the fire requires plenty of fresh air, which will be provided from within your house, essentially eating up much of the oxygen inside your home.
Your outdoor space should be utilized. The living space of your home can be extended into your backyard. This is a great place to enjoy time after work or to grill during the summer.
One or two bold accent pieces can help bring out the best in any room. Something such as a zebra or leopard print accessory like a rug, some wall art or a pillow, will liven up your room.
When planning a home-improvement project that you intend to do on your own, create a list of all the things that you think are necessary in order to complete your project. Once you’re done, get an experienced contractor to check this list. Accidentally neglecting an important step can have a very negative effect on your end results.
When you use the information for home improvement provided by this article, you will find any future trips to your local home improvement store will not break the bank. By making good home improvements, you could enjoy your house and it will also raise its value.