An Amazon Brand.
- Towel set includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths
- Made with blended heavyweight Egyptian Cotton for softness, absorbency, and durability
- Machine washable and dryable. For best use, wash separately on first use. You may see some lint on the first wash which will diminish after each washing. This will not affect the look, feel, or performance of your towel set
- Bath towels measure 30 x 56 inches, hand towels measure 18 x 30 inches, washcloths measure 13 x 13 inches
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
More On Home Improvement Than You Can Find Anywhere Else!
Home improvement projects are many and armed with the right source of information, homeowners can easily take on many projects themselves. If you are considered a home improvement project, try some of these tips to get some ideas.
Some old shoe boxes can be a great way to add some storage space to a room. You can create great designs by adding leftover wallpaper, or even fabric, as a cover to those old shoe boxes. This can be a great way to add some drama to your rooms, as well as a nice storage solution.
The quality of a great door cannot be underestimated. It’s both the first, as well as last, sight of visitors to your home. You can lose a great deal of heat through a poorly fit and uninsulated door. You’ll lose security, too, if the locks are poor quality or the frame is not solid.
Remove any excess cord that is hanging from your blinds. Pets and kids can get tangled in these cords and in some cases, are strangled. Make sure that you leave enough cord to allow you to move blinds the way that they are meant to move. Just cut it or tie it off in order to prevent accidents.
When undertaking major landscaping home improvement projects, always consult with your neighbors about drainage before work begins. Naturally, you want the water to go away from your yard. The best method for doing this is to pour all the water on your neighbor’s property; however, your neighbor probably won’t enjoy this. You can successfully coordinate a drainage plan that works for all; however, full communication is imperative.
Now that you are equipped with some handy tips, you are ready to take on one of your many future home improvement projects. Take your pride of ownership into your own hands by initiating a new home improvement project.