Natural vase filler decor is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Our sanded grapevine wood pieces are assorted sizes and shapes giving your table decor a natural organic feel. Each piece is light and sturdy, perfect for terrarium DIY projects, air plants kits, home decor projects, rustic woodland wedding centerpieces, natural Christmas decor and more! Our bulk grapewood branches vase filler is recycled wood pieces from California vines. Craftsmen carefully sandblast grape wood chip pieces to remove the natural brown bark and give them the aged and smooth look. Pair natural grapewood pieces with decorative stones for vases, glass gems, glass filler, decorative rocks, glass pebbles and more! Check out our entire collection of Koyal Wholesale decorative natural branches and vase fillers for any occasion, holiday, season, or theme. We love to hear from you! Share your creation and inspire others by submitting a review and photo!
- WHAT IS GRAPEWOOD VASE FILLER? Our 100 Percent natural wood pieces are recycled and harvested from California vines. No 2 pieces are alike; each piece is made by Mother Nature and will have knots, stubs, cracks and other natural attributes that is perfect for vases, air plants, reptile terrariums, and home decor.
- BULK QUANTITY 2.2-POUND BAG. Each selling unit is packaged with assorted sizes, and shapes. The bag weighs approximately 2.2 lbs. For reference, the 5 inches wide x 8 inches tall cylinder vase in the photo can be filled 3-4 times with a single bag of bulk grapewood. Each bag contains approximately 24 to 29 grapewood pieces, 0.7 cubic feet per bag.
- SANDBLASTED. Our authentic grape wood has been sandblasted to remove debris and bark. Our mini grape wood logs have a weathered appearance. We carefully select the best wood pieces for each bulk case.
- 100s OF DECOR USES. Our mini wood log pieces give a natural outdoors feel to your home decor. Use Koyal Wholesale Grapewood vase filler for wedding centerpieces, DIY terrariums, air plants, succulent terrarium, cactus terrarium, wedding terrarium favors, Christmas, and holiday table centerpieces.
- NATURAL BRANCH DECOR. Recommended for decorative purposes only. Use for Boho chic decorations, beach and nautical centerpieces, eco chic decor, air plant and succulent decorations, and more. Original design by Koyal Wholesale. All rights reserved.
Tips To Make You Happy With Your Home Improvements
You don’t need to have a home that’s structurally unsound because of shoddy work. That’s why it’s crucial you are aware of what to do prior to beginning a project. The following article will give you tips that will have you being a handyman in no time!
Take note of easily noticeable improvements when making home changes. Your potential buyers have no choice but to judge your house by what they see, and having things such as peeling paint and overgrown hedges may cause you to lose the sale. You have to impress them.
When it comes to home improvement projects, having fun is essential. Even though you should use care when doing a project, it’s important to enjoy it as well. You may mess up if you aren’t enjoying yourself. Think about finding a professional to do the job for you if cannot do it yourself.
Downspouts, chimneys and gutters are overlooked often with home improvement. These elements of the house must be examined often to ensure they are always in good working order. Keeping your chimney free of debris is important to prevent fires from substances that might become trapped inside the chimney. Similarly, keeping your gutters free from debris will prevent water damage to your roof caused by the accumulation of water in rain gutters.
Replacing a roof can be one of a homeowner’s biggest expenses. Be sure to get the best price by gathering estimates from a minimum of three roofing companies. Be certain to check references on each company. There are numerous options for roofing materials ranging from lightweight tiles to metal roofing, as well as more traditional materials like composite shingles. A knowledgeable roofing contractor can help you make the best decision.
If you have no DIY home improvement experience, you could do serious damage to your home and cause the need for even more repairs. This is why this information from this article can help you plan on what you are going to do.