•Random Pick: 6 inch height bonsai
Create a stunning, all-natural look inside your fish tank or aquarium with an organic bonsai driftwood tree that captures the beautify of nature.
Are you looking to create an aquatic environment that’s more than just plastic rocks and synthetic trees? Ready to grow a lush environment for fish and shrimp that contains natural elements that balance perfectly with one another? Then the Bonsai Driftwood Aquarium Tree will make the ideal addition to your growing display.
Sourced from genuine driftwood, these unique elements are placed on rocks and help balance and condition the water in the tank. Better yet, they add such a vibrant tone to your tank that they pair well with rocks, grasses, air plants, and other all-natural elements that grow lush and green!
- Natural Bonsai Driftwood Tree (6″)
- Small Fish Tank and Aquarium Décor
- Contains Water Softening Tannic Acid
- Helps Condition and Balance pH Levels
- 100% Real Wood (No Chemicals)
- Handcrafted Artistry
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Safe for Shrimp and Small Fish
Click ‘Add to Cart’ above now to get this premium, all-natural bonsai driftwood fish tank décor and create a beautiful, dynamic area for your fish, shrimp, or water garden.
- •Natural Fish Tank Decoration – This 6″ bonsai driftwood tree is made from genuine driftwood and crafted into small landscape pieces perfect for organic tank layouts.
- •Helps Balance pH Levels – Driftwood bonsai trees contains tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes.
- •Create a Stunning Theme – Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water and air plants to create beautiful aquarium, terrariums, mini landscapes and fairy gardens!
- •Easy Care and Maintenance – Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, steep it in boiling water for 20-30 minutes to sterilize it of algae or fungal spores.
- •Unbeatable Quality Assurance – We work hard to ship you high-quality natural trees that are in pristine condition, however, if any issues occur contact us immediately.
Home Improvement Advice To Make Your House More Home-like
Some people consider home improvement to be a hobby, and some let it take over their lives. Consistently upgrading your home can add value. You don’t want to destroy your home in the process though. The following article has home improvement tips and tricks to help you avoid making critical mistakes as you work on your abode.
If your roof has developed cracks, use aluminum tape to repair the cracks. Peel the paper backing from the sticky take before you apply it to the cleaned surface. This creates a waterproof barrier over these cracks.
Decide in advance what changes you want to make before starting any actual renovation. Making a plan is crucial for a project to stay on time and within budget. The cost of any job will increase if you make any changes that are outside of the original plan. Refrain from making changes in your home improvement plans once the contractor has begun work.
When you are painting, remember to put down plastic to protect the floors. Doing so can prevent paint from staining floors or carpets. Layer old newspapers for an inexpensive floor covering. Other alternatives include a drop cloth or large plastic tarp; both are available at most home improvement centers.
For storing materials, try placing them between floor joists or ceiling rafters. Even large supplies can be tucked away. Just tuck the pieces away for later.
You can use empty 2-liter soda bottles for storage containers. You can use these to protect any dry goods like flour, sugar or corn meal. You can store it in the freezer or refrigerator and even outside on a shelf. With two-liter bottles all it takes is a simple twist of the cap to gain access to your products.
As this article stated, home improvement may be a good or bad thing. If you make the wrong change, you may actually devalue your home. Take the information in this article and help yourself avoid some of the common mistakes homeowners make.