Bonsai Driftwood Random Pick Aquarium Decoration Tree, Moss Tree, Aquarium Driftwood Tree, Aquarium Tree (6 Inch Height) Natural, Handcrafted Fish Tank Decoration | Helps Balance pH
Random Pick: 6 inch height bonsai-Pictures are just for demonstration only, each tree are handmade and unique depend on shape and size available of material driftwood. Products dimension are approximate minus/plus 1/16 in-
Create a stunning, all-natural look inside your fish tank or aquarium with an organic bonsai driftwood tree that captures the beautify of nature.
Are you looking to create an aquatic environment that’s more than just plastic rocks and synthetic trees? Ready to grow a lush environment for fish and shrimp that contains natural elements that balance perfectly with one another? Then the Bonsai Driftwood Aquarium Tree will make the ideal addition to your growing display.
Sourced from genuine driftwood, these unique elements are placed on rocks and help balance and condition the water in the tank. Better yet, they add such a vibrant tone to your tank that they pair well with rocks, grasses, air plants, and other all-natural elements that grow lush and green!
- Natural Bonsai Driftwood Tree (6″)
- Small Fish Tank and Aquarium Décor
- Contains Water Softening Tannic Acid
- Helps Condition and Balance pH Levels
- 100% Real Wood (No Chemicals)
- Handcrafted Artistry
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Safe for Shrimp and Small Fish
Click ‘Add to Cart’ above now to get this premium, all-natural bonsai driftwood fish tank décor and create a beautiful, dynamic area for your fish, shrimp, or water garden.
- Natural Fish Tank Decoration – This 6″ bonsai driftwood tree is made from genuine driftwood and crafted into small landscape pieces perfect for organic tank layouts.
- Helps Balance pH Levels – Driftwood bonsai trees contains tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes.
- Create a Stunning Theme – Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water and air plants to create beautiful aquarium, terrariums, mini landscapes and fairy gardens!
- Easy Care and Maintenance – Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, steep it in boiling water for 20-30 minutes to sterilize it of algae or fungal spores.
- Unbeatable Quality Assurance – We work hard to ship you high-quality natural trees that are in pristine condition, however, if any issues occur contact us immediately.
Someone else I know has a hexagonal bird feeder, enamel pot and piece of funky driftwood in their garden!
(Photo taken July 07, 2006)
Our shabby summer garden. It has had many revisions over the years.
Just about everything you see here was salvaged from the alleys in our neighborhood or given to us by other residents. Even the bricks and slates! One guy gave us so many slates that it took us three trips in the old Volvo wagon to get them back to our house. We put them right where the grass wouldn’t grow because of all the shade from the dogwood and mulberry trees.
In this photo, the day lilies have finished blooming and their dead stalks and leaves are all that remain.
By EraPhernalia Vintage . . . [”playin’ hook-y”] ;o on 2006-07-07 23:12:34