Length =8 in Width = 4 in Height = 6 in •Random Pick: 6 Inch Height On Rock bonsai
Create a stunning, all-natural look inside your fish tank or aquarium with an organic bonsai driftwood tree that captures the beautify of nature.
Are you looking to create an aquatic environment that’s more than just plastic rocks and synthetic trees? Ready to grow a lush environment for fish and shrimp that contains natural elements that balance perfectly with one another? Then the Bonsai Driftwood Aquarium Tree will make the ideal addition to your growing display.
Sourced from genuine driftwood, these unique elements are placed on rocks and help balance and condition the water in the tank. Better yet, they add such a vibrant tone to your tank that they pair well with rocks, grasses, air plants, and other all-natural elements that grow lush and green!
- Natural Bonsai Driftwood Tree (6”)
- Small Fish Tank and Aquarium Décor
- Contains Water Softening Tannic Acid
- Helps Condition and Balance pH Levels
- 100% Real Wood (No Chemicals)
- Handcrafted Artistry
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Safe for Shrimp and Small Fish
Click ‘Add to Cart’ above now to get this premium, all-natural bonsai driftwood fish tank décor and create a beautiful, dynamic area for your fish, shrimp, or water garden.
- •Natural Fish Tank Decoration – This 8” x 4” x 6” bonsai driftwood tree is made from genuine driftwood and crafted into small landscape pieces perfect for organic tank layouts.
- •Helps Balance pH Levels – Driftwood bonsai trees contains tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes.
- •Create a Stunning Theme – Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water and air plants to create beautiful aquarium, terrariums, mini landscapes and fairy gardens!
- •Easy Care and Maintenance – Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, steep it in boiling water for 20-30 minutes to sterilize it of algae or fungal spores.
- •Unbeatable Quality Assurance – We work hard to ship you high-quality natural trees that are in pristine condition, however, if any issues occur contact us immediately.
How To Stay On Top Of Your Home Improvement Needs
People participate in home renovations for numerous reasons. These projects can range from small details that take only a couple of hours to complete to major structural changes that involve weeks of labor. Whether you want to take on a home improvement project yourself, or enlist the help of a professional, you have to consider many different factors. This article can guide you from the beginning of your project to the very end.
When choosing home improvements, balance your need for personalized touches versus the boost to your home value. The more personal your renovations, the less likely you will have buyers that wish to purchase it for the price of your work.
A small room in your house does not always have to be dark. Make an effort to improve this lighting. Shine your windows and raise the blinds. If you make the most of natural lighting, any room will seem bigger. Keep clutter to a minimum and stick with light, subdued paint colors. This will lead to a more comfortable feel in your small room.
The next time you complete a project around the home, dedicate one specific space for debris and waste. Planning in advance what you are going to do with rubbish can save you time and money during the construction.
When you put your house up for sale, be sure that each space has a purpose that is well-defined. For instance, your family room or office should have furniture that matches accordingly. This can help buyers imagine what it’s like to live there and give them ideas of how to use the space. A house with properly defined spaces is a more appealing prospect, and will generally find a buyer faster.
The home improvement process can sometimes take a while and require a good chunk of money to be spent. Nonetheless, if you are clear on the pros and cons of getting involved in home improvement, you can accomplish your tasks in the most efficient and economical manner. Follow the advice presented here to avoid problems and perform home improvement tasks that will increase the value of your home.