- FLIP FLOP WALL HOOK. This is cute 2-hook rack hanging that has a pair of white and blue flip flops with jute rope and starfish. Perfect decoration for an ocean themed bathroom, bedroom or kitchen. Add these to your lake house, beach house or cabin décor. Great coastal accent in any room.
- BEACH CHIC. You can use this as a small coat rack, towel hanger, guest towel in a bathroom, swimsuits, hats, dog leashes or umbrellas..The sky’s the limit. Rustic coastal décor is a great gift for anyone who love the beach and ocean.
- WEATHERED LOOK. The flip flops are one piece that is a distressed navy blue and white design. Awesome Mediterranean style.
- NAUTICAL DÉCOR. These are a slatwood like panel made into fun flip flop sandals. It will accentuate your other wood grained or white wash painted furniture. There are 2 cute orange starfish mounted on each flip flop.
- BANBERRY DESIGNSTM 8 1/2″ tall x 7 1/2″ wide.
Practical Advice For Your Home Improvement Projects
Adding value to any home is easy if you are willing to do some home improvements. In addition to adding value, they will help keep your home in perfect condition. There are many different projects you can partake in to make your home a place you are proud of. Find some valuable advice in the article below.
You can increase your home’s value with one project. When you are considering selling your home, think about the small things that you can easily do to improve it. You could just give the interior and exterior of your home a new paint job. This is simple and can increase the value of your home.
Be on the lookout for any carpet installation sales or promotions at your local home improvement retailers. In order to increase sales of carpeting, they often include very low cost installation packages for their customers. These offers are well worth taking advantage of; depending on the details of your home, you may find that the labor that goes into installing new carpet is more expensive than the carpet itself.
If you are looking for a simple improvement to your home then head to the store and grab some paint. Freshly painted rooms feel crisp and new with very little investment of money or time. A brand new coat of paint can also make your home more attractive to those that may be buying it if you put it up for sale.
It’s helpful to determine your priorities for your wish list when it comes to home improvements. Think hard about the reason for any given project, and consider how it might make your life better or easier. Your ability to deconstruct the purpose of your project will help you determine whether the project is worth the investment of time and money it costs to accomplish it.