Greenpro Driftwood Decor Plus Live Plants
This is collection of Live aquatic plants with driftwood suitable for most freshwater aquarium tank. Easiest way to create natural environment for your pet tanks
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We commit that all plants will be fresh, healthy, disease and algae free. Pictures are sample of our stocks.
If you have any problem with when receiving the plants please don’t hesitate to contact us right away.
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANTS : We sourced very exotic and rare specie (Java fern, java moss, anubias etc.) which already tied on driftwood. Easy to drop into your aquarium tank no hassle to tie up the plant.
- SOURCE OF FOOD : Natural driftwood can provides nutrients like lignin, cellulose and tannins which improve disgestion for fish.
- CREATE NATURAL LOOKING : Adding driftwood can enhance environment of your tank. Your aquarium pets need a hiding place and feel safe at home
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Professional Tips For Your New Home Improvement Project
Getting started with home improvement can be scary, but keep in mind that your hard work will pay off. It takes a lot of information and patience to get you off to a good start. This article provides you with a lot of hints and tips to do your best with a home project.
You can do an inexpensive remodel in your kitchen just by refinishing your cabinets instead of buying new ones. For a different look, you can simply replace the doors and hardware or paint the bases. Your kitchen will look modern and new, but you won’t have to spend a lot of money.
If you have some wiggle room in your budget, spring for real wood flooring, as opposed to laminate. While laminate is more cost effective and easy to clean, you can not refinish it. Having real wood floors means that in a decade or two, you or the new home owner will have the option of refinishing instead of replacing the floor.
Before you make firm renovation plans, you should check out other homes and subdivisions. At an open house, you’ll get a much better idea of current styles and how they might look in your home than you could get by taking a trip to the hardware store. Model homes are decorated professionally with coordinated window treatments and furnishings, so you can get good ideas without a lot of experimentation in your own home.
The right lighting can make all the difference in a room. Bright rooms will be more inviting for people that live there. Think about getting an additional light fixture. By making a dark room more bright, you’ll be able to make the whole home feel improved.
In conclusion, you learned not only some basics about home improvement, but also some specific ways that you can apply it to your own situation. If you’re organized and dedicated, any home improvement project you have should be successful.