Anubias plants are a hardy plant that is an aquarium favorite among many hobbyists. This rosette plant may reach up to 8 inches in length and has beautiful dark green leaves in low, handsome clumps. It usually has diagonal lines running from the center vein to the leaf perimeter. Anubias have tall, variable foliage that is usually pointed to ovate. It prefers moderate lighting, an alkalinity of 3 – 8 dKH, and a pH of 6.0 – 7.5. Because it grows well from cuttings, you can usually reproduce it easily. Under correct water conditions, the Anubias nana propagates by side shoots on the rhizome, causing rhizome division. This plant is shipped attached to a piece of cured driftwood. We recommend rinsing the driftwood and plant before adding to a display aquarium. Approximate Shipping Size: Driftwood: 10″ to 12″; Plant: 3″ to 5″
- You get one Anubia Plant on Driftwood (8-12 Inches).
- Give your fish tank a natural aquatic look
- Perfect for attaching more anubias, java ferns or mosses
- Provides hiding places for small fish and invertebrates
- Ready to introduce to aquarium as is