– A piece of art to bring peace, harmony and romantic touch to your home decor
– For TV setting wall, Sofa setting wall, Dining room, Bedroom, Freezer, Wardrobe and so on
– It could be applied to any smooth and clean surfaces such as walls, doors, windows, closet, etc
– Dodecagon Size: Approx. 9.5cm / 3.74inch
– Material: PS
– Color: Silver
– Note: The surface has a protective film on it. When you use it, just take it out.
Good quality, Best price, Easy transaction, Excellent buying experience. Buy today, and you will get the following item.
12 x Mirror Decals
2 x Double sides adhesive tape
- Dodecagon Vinyl Wall Art Stickers 3D Mirror Wall Tile Decals Decor 12 Panels
- A piece of art to bring peace, harmony and romantic touch to your home decor
- For TV setting wall, Sofa setting wall, Dining room, Bedroom, Freezer, Wardrobe and so on
- It could be applied to any smooth and clean surfaces such as walls, doors, windows, closet, etc
- Dodecagon Size: Approx. 9.5cm / 3.74inch
Your Home Need A Facelift? Try These Home Improvement Ideas!
Some homeowners have a phobia about home improvement. It may take a lot of time, money, and it may create a large mess. Doing some research and preparing yourself is the best way to gain confidence. In most instances, all you need are some simple tips to help you turn the project into a reality. This article is filled with useful tips you could use for your first home improvement project.
Rather than getting rid of your cabinets for new ones, refinishing the ones you already have can save you money. You can create a new and attractive look just by painting the bases and installing new hardware and doors. This will modernize your kitchen without you having to spend a small fortune.
Utilize wallpaper to make an attractive bookcase. Choose a design that’s unique and interesting. Line the back of the bookcase with wallpaper for an added design flare when you place your books. Doing this can take your bookcase from an item in your room to the focal point.
Take a sample of the nut or bolt that is in each of your storage containers and hot glue it to the top. Even the most organized system of supplies can be an issue when you’re searching for that one elusive piece of hardware. These labels provide better organization so that you do not have to waste time.
Never underestimate how long a project could take or the potential issues that could cause it to take longer or cost more. Take a moment to create a list of all of the tasks involved. You should also not discount the value of second opinions in evaluating your needs and plans. You will save money if you have a clear picture of everything that needs to be done.
For someone who is well-prepared, home improvement jobs are not something to worry about. Following the advice in the above article will help alleviate the stress of home improvement projects. A little knowledge goes a long way in curing a homeowner’s concerns and doubts about home improvement projects that can add value and beauty to any home.