Faux Driftwood Container – Measuring 9″ this decorative container can be used as a plant holder, desk accessory, candy dish, nut dish or Table Top decoration. Perfect compliment to rustic, shabby chic, coastal, tiki, and minimalist decorating styles.
- FAUX DRIFTWOOD This small container fools everyone! The likeness to the real thing is amazing!
- PLANT HOLDER Turn this small natural looking driftwood container in a plant holder. Perfect for growing suculants.
- TAKE IT TO WORK! Add a little natural beauty to your desk! This small container makes an excellent paper clip holder!
- DECORATING STYLE Suitable for nautical, shabby chic, coastal, or relaxed decorating styles. A perfect decorative accessory for a cabin, lake house, beach house or vacation home.
- DURABLE Made of strong and difficult to break poly resin. Measures 4.5″ X 9″ X 5.5″ FOR DEORATIVE USE ONLY
How To Make Changes To Improve Your Home
If you’re like many homeowners, you’ve planned a few home improvement projects. However, there are many places where a project can go wrong, especially for a novice homeowner. The following tips will ensure the completion of any home improvement project, so read them.
If you have a squeaky floor, try using some construction glue. You may need to do it from your basement or even the crawlspace, but this is one improvement that is worth the effort. With a caulking gun, place a line of construction glue along the sides of each floor joist, allowing the glue to secure each adjoining subfloor plank to your joists.
Substituting vinyl tiles for stone or ceramic ones is a way to save a lot of money when you’re installing a new floor surface. Vinyl is strong, durable, water resistant, and easy to install due to the adhesive that is included on the back. This type of flooring may be purchased as individual tiles or in large sheets.
When you undertake any home improvement project, don’t destroy things too quickly. Wall and cabinet structures need to be checked before tearing them down. If there is electrical wiring there, it can be a costly mistake to fix.
If you are updating or improving your kitchen and will be working in the vicinity of a fireplace or gas line, it is extremely important that you shut off the gas before starting your project. Even if the gas is turned off, you should still be very cautious when working under these conditions. Starting a fire or causing an injury during your project is undesirable.
The line that separates inexperience from experience is very thin. It’s actually just the experience! So after you soak up some knowledge to help you along your way, you can begin to get that experience by making real repairs and improvements. The difference between failure and success in a home improvement project can come down to having the right kind of help. If you utilize the advice in this article, you will be able to have a successful project.