Every hobbyist knows how tough it is to keep their fishes comfortable, healthy and calm… especially with smaller fish species. SunGrow Mini Catappa leaves is the perfect solution.
Each leaf measures around 2″ and is great for smaller tanks. They make it easier to control the amount of tannin you wish to introduce to your water. For a 10 gallon tank, introduce around 3 leaves daily till the water reaches the color or pH you desire. When you do water change, just add 5 leaves and the water won’t turn mellow and the pH will remain stable.
The water in our country is highly acidic ranging from 4.3 – 5.3 and these tropical or freshwater fishes want slightly acidic to slightly neutral pH range (6.0 – 8.0). The high acidic level can cause death whereas the high alkaline levels curl their fins. Even frequent fluctuations in pH levels cause lethargy and stress which ultimately results in death. It is tannin that stabilizes the pH level of your aquarium tank. It strengths fish scales and keep fishes fungal-free.
If you have breeding fishes, Mini Catappa leaves also serve to provide fishes with a safe place to anchor their eggs. Breeders claim it increases the male to female ratio of the fry. These fishes create bubble nest and use this floating leaf to create them. Since you are using real leaves, you don’t have to worry about chemicals, preservatives or artificial colouring that may be present in bottled forms of tannins-assimilators.
If you want to beautify your tank and keep it healthy at the same time with Catappa leaves, it is advisable that you place low-light plants such as anubias, java fern, and Amazon sword. Install a driftwood so that the fishes get privacy of their own.
Every packet is shipped to you all the way from the exotic parts of Southeast Asia the moment your order is in. It is safe and ready-to-use the moment you receive it in the mail. Just place a few leaves in your tank and only remove when they disintegrate.
- ✔ ORGANIC, MINI CATAPPA LEAVES — SunGrow Mini Catappa leaves are hand picked just before they fall. Each leaf is handpicked just hours before shipment to ensure they are of premium grade and free from bugs and fungus when it gets to you.
- ✔ HAVE A BREEDING FISH? ADD CATAPPA — The tropical fishes create bubble nest using a floating leaf or plant to anchor their bubbles. So if your tank has a breeding betta, tetra, guppy, gourami, platies, molly, just add these leaves and see them laying their eggs over the nest. That is a sight to behold.
- ✔ NATURAL HOMELY ENVIRONMENT FOR FISH — Blackwater, or tannin-rich water has many great benefits for fishes like tetra, discus, and goldfish. It may turn the water black initially, but gives natural water condition to them. So placing your fish in such water calms them down and boosts immunity. It also helps accelerate their natural healing rate, prevents fishes from getting ill easily, imparts color to them and make their skin firmer. Blackwater also has anti-fungal properties.
- ✔ SMALLER LEAVES, EASIER PORTION CONTROL — Each packet contains 50 leaves, which is great value for money. Smaller Catappa leaves makes for easier portion control and a good way to slowly introduce tannin-rich water especially for smaller fishes in smaller tanks.
- ✔ SAFE WAY TO ADD TANNINS TO WATER — Unlike bottled tannins-assimilator that may contain preservatives, chemicals and even colouring, the Catappa leaves are organic so you know what goes into your tank. Simply drop a few leaves into the water and you’ll notice the water turning brown (or yellow) in just a few hours. Remove only when the leaves start to disintegrate.
Fix It And Forget It With This Home Improvement Advice
When you are well-informed, the sky’s the limit. This includes home improvement projects also. With this article you will be able to gain the knowledge you need to do many different home improvement projects, with the correct materials, tools to use, and info, you can do it all.
Add some storage areas to your home by using old shoe boxes for loose items. You can cover these shoe boxes with unused wallpaper or fabric to add a touch of design. This way you get an extra storage solution while adding drama and design to your room.
Paint stripes on your old walls before installing paneling! Regardless of the quality of the panels you use, the old walls sometimes remain visible. It is possible to reduce this by determining where the panels meet prior to installing them. If you paint the wall to match the paneling, you will not see any cracks in between the panels.
Use a nail and poke holes in the paint can rim. Your paint can contains a rim that the lid fits into. When painting this can fill up with paint and then overflow when the lid is replaced. Use a nail to create a few holes around the channel’s bottom so that this doesn’t happen.
Before you buy any supplies, look around for a better deal. If you put down new flooring, it can be expensive and a price comparison is helpful in these instances. Shop at discount home supply stores and find stores that offer bargains.
Replacing a roof is one of the most expensive projects a homeowner can do. Get estimates from at least three roofing companies and be sure to check their references. There are numerous options for roofing materials ranging from lightweight tiles to metal roofing, as well as more traditional materials like composite shingles. A contractor can help you make the right decision.
We have given you all the knowledge you need to get that work done around the house. If you research a project before beginning work, you will have no trouble making your home more aesthetically pleasing and functional.