Material:Very eco-friendly vinyl,our products have no detection of harmful heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury) over standard value.The floor sticker is non-toxic¡non-formaldehyde and durable!
Super waterproof non-skid function: Its non-skid surface with lines will achieve a safe and ease use for any bathroom floor;
Using method:Choose the place you want to apply, clean up the ash and grease, keep it dry and clean,then just peel off the paper and stick on the floor;
Please note:They can be suitable for floors, walls, mirrors, doors, windows, furniture ceiling and any dry smooth clean suface.Not suit for mixed wall or new brush with wet wall.
Please keep the floor surface dry and clean before you stick.
The product you received only on layout.It needs some time and patiences to peel and stick on floor,then it will give you an amazing visual impact.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our prducts,we will respond you within 24 hours.
- Creative 3D peel and stick waterproof floor/Wall sticker,with twill flim,anti-slip and wear resistant.Print is protected and long-lasting, can even be wiped clean using household cleaners
- Made of eco-friendly Thick vinyl.Strong adhesive and easy to install.Remove no residual glue.Won’t leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market.
- Size:120x60cm/47.2×23.6″,it comes on layout,finish on wall/floor size all depend on your preference.
- It can be suitable for any clean,dry,smooth free surface.Living room,office,kitchen,sitting room,bathroom,bedroom,ect.
- High resolution pictures bring a 3D like realistic experience to your life. Colors won’t fade thanks to new digital printing methods.Make you easy to decorate your home and have a new visual impact.
Practical Tips For Successful Home Improvement Projects
There is always something that you can do to improve your home. You might be avoiding home improvement work, due to what you imagine are prohibitive costs and high levels of required expertise. This article includes many tips and techniques when it comes to home improvement.
When improving your home, take the character of the neighborhood into consideration. You want your home to blend into your neighborhood instead of sticking out. A remodel that blends seamlessly into the existing neighborhood has a greater chance of selling when it’s time to move.
Over time, tiles can dull and fade. A safe, but effective method is by mixing vinegar and water together. Grab a bucket, fill it with your solution and you can mop your floors with ease. You’ll have your floors sparkling after removing the dirt and grime with this solution.
If you’re looking for the best room in your home to concentrate your improvement efforts on, the kitchen is a good bet. Clean ugly grease stains from your walls with a solution of TSP mixed two to one with water. This solution will remove the grease, and also most of the paint. Painting your kitchen in a warm neutral color, like tan, will give you a great new look.
Don’t throw out your bedroom doors just because they’re dirty. The first step is taking them out of their frames so they’re easier to sand. You want to strip them down to bare wood. You can apply a clean, attractive coat of oil-based paint in whatever shade you desire using an ordinary roller. For a whole new look, consider changing your doorknobs.
When you complete a home improvement project, you aren’t just adding a new room or a nice garden; you are making your home a better place to live for your family. The amount of money required is not always great, either. There are a number of different little things you can do. Whether you have a large or small budget, keep researching to find out ideas for good projects.