Material:Very eco-friendly vinyl,our products have no detection of harmful heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury) over standard value.The floor sticker is non-toxic¡non-formaldehyde and durable!
Super waterproof non-skid function: Its non-skid surface with lines will achieve a safe and ease use for any bathroom floor;
Using method:Choose the place you want to apply, clean up the ash and grease, keep it dry and clean,then just peel off the paper and stick on the floor;
Please note:They can be suitable for floors, walls, mirrors, doors, windows, furniture ceiling and any dry smooth clean suface.Not suit for mixed wall or new brush with wet wall.
Please keep the floor surface dry and clean before you stick.
The product you received only on layout.It needs some time and patiences to peel and stick on floor,then it will give you an amazing visual impact.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our prducts,we will respond you within 24 hours.
- Creative 3D peel and stick waterproof floor/Wall sticker,with twill flim,anti-slip and wear resistant.Print is protected and long-lasting, can even be wiped clean using household cleaners
- Made of eco-friendly Thick vinyl.Strong adhesive and easy to install.Remove no residual glue.Won’t leave a mark when repositioned like other cheap stickers on the market.
- Size:90x60cm/35.4×23.6″,it comes on layout,finish on wall/floor size all depend on your preference.
- It can be suitable for any clean,dry,smooth free surface.Living room,office,kitchen,sitting room,bathroom,bedroom,ect.
- High resolution pictures bring a 3D like realistic experience to your life. Colors won’t fade thanks to new digital printing methods.Make you easy to decorate your home and have a new visual impact.
Everything You Should Know About Home Improvement
A lot of people feel intimidated when it comes to doing home improvement project themselves. With a few tools and the right information, you can successfully complete almost any project. Use the tips shared here to make your next project successful.
Porches need repainting at times. Make sure you apply a high quality exterior paint product. Make sure the paint you choose has the same type of base as the previous paint; you should use oil over oil and latex over latex- or water-based paints. The unparalleled durability of oil-based paint makes it ideal for trim, but it’s inappropriate for decks or porches themselves (precipitation makes it slippery).
Replacement is not your only option for fixing up old, dirty interior doors. Instead, take your door off of the frame, and then sand it until you can see the bare wood. Then buy some oil based paint of your choice and paint your door with a paint roller. If you want things to feel fresh and new, try replacing your old doorknobs with something more fancy.
Even beginning home improvers can find benefit in fixing a leaky faucet. You will make a big difference in your water bill if you can fix all your water leaks as they occur. You can save some money on your water bill.
Before you do anything with electrical outlets or lighting fixtures, you need to turn the electricity off. Not taking this important step can cause you to be electrocuted or even die.
Either tie or cut the ends of blind cords. These long cords cause a strangulation hazard to children and pets. Allow only enough cord to properly manipulate the blinds. You can tie it up or cut it off so you can avoid an accident.
You may have thought that it was going to be difficult to tackle your home improvement project without the help of a professional contractor. By using the information from this article, you’ll find that you don’t need help to complete your home improvement project.