3d Door Wall Mural Wallpaper Stickers [ Driftwood Decor,Wooden Theme Driftwood and Knotty Planks Vintage Decorative Design Digital Image,Brown ] Mural Door Wall Stickers Wallpaper Mural DIY Home Decor
Anti-mildew, moth, anti-bacterial, anti-fouling, landscaping decoration, moisture, anti-static. The product you received contains 2 parts.This item is a DIY product.It should be put together by yourself.The product is only suitable for smooth media,such as Glass,metal,dust-free walls and so on.
Quantity: 2 pcs
Size: 30.3″Wx78.74″L(77cm W x 200cm L)
How to use:
1.Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface. Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one
2.Position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let’s possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
3.If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
4.If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
5.Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1.Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up with Anti-pressure bubble. Thanks.
2.There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker due to international shipping, but it don’t influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3.This product is designed and sold exclusively by iPrint. Only buy from iPrint to get genuine iPrint products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.
- In order to provide an easy installation,1 Set Door Decal includes 2 half pcs size 15.15″Wx78.74″L, stitching together whole size is 30.3″Wx78.74″L.100% Brand New And Highest quality vinyl. Material is eco-friendly and our vinyl stickers are perfectly removable and no residue.
- Theme:Driftwood Decor,Wooden Theme Driftwood and Knotty Planks Vintage Decorative Design Digital Image,Brown
- Our door decal can lasts up to 5 years, which also will not damage walls or surfaces. Just peel and stick this door decal, it will be a calm and exotic landscape in your room.
- This is a set of DIY door decal, which can be put together by yourself. You can choose wherever you want to make a decoration, just a easy thing for you.
- The door mural is only suitable for smooth media such as Glass, metal, dust-free walls and so on. NOT suitable for dirty or rough surface. Pls note to clean the surface before you paste it.
Help Yourself With Some Home Improvement Tips
Have you tried and succeeded at home improvement before? Have you had a lot of success with fixing up your home in the past? You can become even more knowledgeable by reading these tips.
It can be very expensive to purchase new furniture. Instead of buying new you can get creative by finding unique pieces that are gently used. You might find real treasures amongst your used items, like furniture for instance. You might have to touch them up, but they could be a great addition to your home.
Don’t make foolish improvements. Examples of nonsensical improvements include non-insulated sun rooms in Michigan, and uncovered decks in Arizona; basically anything that causes potential buyers to think about whether you have made other odd choices while maintaining the house. Be sure you stick with the improvements that are actually wanted and don’t overdo it. Keep the actual climate in mind.
Use aluminum foil to mask electrical outlets before painting your room. Aluminum foil is easier to use compared to tape, and it protects your floors from unintentional splatters. It’s also pretty easy to clean it up. Just let paint dry before removing the foil and recycling it for other purposes.
Consider installing motion detector lights on or near your front door. Since the light won’t be on constantly, your energy bill will be lower. Installing motion detectors can help detract thieves, too, since the light will go on when there is motion.
If the cords of your blinds are very long, cut them or tie them up. These long cords cause a strangulation hazard to children and pets. Leave just enough cord so you can use the blinds, but don’t leave any that will cause a problem. Shorten it by tying or cutting before an accident occurs.
Some people may have some skills with home improvement, but true knowledge takes years of work and experience to gain. The learning process with home improvement never ends, and you can always improve. If you have gotten this far, you are already on track for gaining the necessary information to hone your skills.